Chapter 18: Vengeance is my Conclusion

(In the hospital, Daigo and Power Girl are seen being brought to the hospital to be treated. Rias and her female teammates notice how Power Girl looks at Makoto, and ask her something.)

Rias: Power Girl, right?

(Power Girl nods in agreement.)

Akeno: Do you like our boyfriend?

(The question makes Power Girl flustered.)

Power Girl: Yes.

Koneko: Well, if you want, we can share him with you.

(Power Girl realizes that Makoto has an harem, but she nods in agreement as she takes a decision.)

Power Girl: (in mind) Once I recover, I shall confess my feelings to him.

(Meanwhile, Tokuhiko is seen meditating after being defeated by Ixa.)

Tokuhiko: (in mind) That human... who does he think he is?

Daigo's Voice: Are you really being abandoned by Makoto... or are you becoming a pawn in someone else's hands?

(Tokuhiko grunts as he punches the wall.)

Tokuhiko: He expects me to listen to someone like him? He should've known better than that. I will not listen to him!

(He suddenly has a strange feeling.)

Tokuhiko: My Kivat's power has been used, but how? (realizes) It's him... I should've known he would be trying to trick me.

(Then he prepares to leave.)

Tokuhiko: I must destroy the data.

(He walks away as Sagark follows him.)

(Back to the hospital, Daigo is still bandaged, but is recovering well.)

Makoto: After Power Girl's team rescued your girlfriends, Raiden asked me and the team to knock you out because that dark form of yours could make you go beserk and attack anyone standing in your way.

Daigo: Well, thanks for saving my girlfriends.

Makoto: No problem, dude.

(Then Makoto and Daigo go to the rooftop for some fresh air. Suddenly Makoto feels someone is coming. He turns to see Tokuhiko.)

Makoto: Tokuhiko...

Tokuhiko: This isn't time for friendly reunions. I am here for Daigo's data.

Daigo: So you came to a conclusion, didn't you?

Tokuhiko: You used the power of Dark Kiva with your data. Only fangires can use such power. I must destroy it.

Makoto: (to Daigo) Run.

(Daigo nods and runs as fast as he can.)

Makoto: Kivat!

Tokuhiko: Sagark!

(Kivat and Sagark come to their respective owners, and they prepare to transform.)

GABU!

Makoto/Tokuhiko: Henshin!

HENSHIN!

(They transform into Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider Saga, and then the latter attacks the former, who dodges and blocks his attacks until Saga slashes Kiva several times and kicks him down before using his weapon to grab him and and throw him down.)

Kiva: I guess I don't have a choice.

(Kiva pulls out a fuestle, but Saga pulls out one as well.)

Saga: Not this time!

BASSHAA MAGNUM!

GOBLIN CROSSBOW!

(At Doran's castle, Ramon realizes he's being summoned.)

Ramon: I'm being summoned!

(Ramon then becomes Basshaa Magnum and goes to Kiva while the Goblin Crossbow comes to Saga, and they change forms.)

Saga: Now I'll take you down fair and square!

(They start exchanging shots as the bullets hit Saga, who refuses to give up.)

BASSHAA BITE!

WAKE UP!

(Kiva quickly pulls the trigger on the Basshaa Magnum to launch fast and powerful water projectiles while Saga shoots an array of arrows, and one of them eventually hits Kiva, blowing him away and reverting him back to Makoto.)

Saga: Now to search for that bastard.

(Then Saga searches for Daigo, and eventually finds him. The latter prepares to fight, but suddenly he sprains himself.)

Daigo: Argh...

(Daigo then falls down, and Saga sees the fuestle containing the Dark Kiva Data.)

Saga: Such a weak human isn't worthy of this powers. (destroys the data) Learn this lesson!

(Makoto comes in, and realizes that he's too late as Saga reverts back to Tokuhiko.)

Tokuhiko: (scoffs) Too little too late, Makoto. I have already destroyed the data. I would normally finish you off right now... but I'd rather save it for another day. Meet me at the Underworld. We'll fight in there.

(He leaves as the others arrived.)

Raiden: (worried) Daigo, what happened?

Makoto: It's Tokuhiko. He came here and destroyed the fuestle which had the Dark Kiva's data.

Yae: Oh my god...

Rias: What now?

Makoto: He also told me to meet him in the underworld.

Captain Atom: The underworld?

Makoto: (nods) Yes.

Captain Atom: I'll call for backup. (to Raiden and Yae) Take your darling back to the room. He still needs to recover.

(They nod and take Daigo back as Makoto clenches his fists.)

Makoto: Tokuhiko... next time...

(Then the screen goes to black.)

Makoto: I WILL STOP YOU!

(To be continued)