Chapter 16

"He's gone."

Tai Lung turned towards the two "masters" that resided inside their jail cell.

"Gone?" He repeated confused. "Where'd he run off to? Was he hungry?" He said with a chuckle only to stop as their faces contorted to a look of concern.

"Where is he?"

He demanded, not caring if he disrespected the so-called masters, his friend was gone and they didn't stop him.

"To his friends, he spoke about protecting them," Tai Lung narrowed his eyes as he brought his clawed hand to the wall and slowly moved towards them, creating an ear-piercing sound as he scrapped it.

"And you didn't stop him?"

"If he wanted to get himself killed then so be it!" Master Ox spoke with a glare, readying his defense as the male drew closer. "We told him not to go, but he made his own choice."

"Po." The three males quickly turned their heads to the side seeing (y/n) walk out with a confused face.

"Po, that name sounds...familiar."

"Does it love?" Tai Lung asked as he walked forward and grabbed her hand, forgetting all about ripping Master Ox and Croc to shreds. "What other names do you remember?" She hummed and thought for a moment while he waited patiently with a smile. "I remember...MONKEY!"

As soon as the name left her mouth, the jail door swung open with the furious five running inside and panting. Viper was the first to look up and gave Tai Lung a sad look.

"It seems you were... successful Tai Lung." The male nodded and looked around confused as the panda didn't run inside with them. Maybe he was outside thinking?

"Where is the panda?" The four tensed and slowly looked towards Tigress as she continued to hutch over, clawing at the ground as her breath became haggard. Tai Lung glared and slowly approached her, bending down to place a hand on her shoulder.

"Tigress, where is he?"

"He's...gone." He whispered having him raise an eyebrow.

"Gone? gone where?"

"He's gone." She slowly looked up with constricted pupils, tears pooling out of her eyes as she slowly raised her shaking hands up and gripped his chest. "He's gone! HE'S GONE!"

"What is the meaning of this?! Where is he?!"

"HE'S GONE!" She screamed as she continuously pounded on his chest. "HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE!"

"GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!" He yelled as he gripped her shoulders tightly. "Someone tell me from the beginning! What has happened?!"

"He's...he's," Viper spoke, trying to find the right words to say.

"He's dead." Time seemed to cease as everyone stared at Crane in shock. Master Ox felt the weight on his shoulders pile up, he watched his master's death and allowed another ally to fall at the hands of Lord Shen.

(y/n) didn't know what it was but hearing that this "Po" person died made her start to tear up as her heart squeezed. Tigress laid her head into the male's chest and cried violently having him frown and softly pet her head.

Po was dead...po was dead. Tai Lung couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face, he soon let out a soft chuckle that soon turned into full-blown crazed laughter. Everyone turned towards him shocked, seeing his face contort into many emotions that it was hard to pinpoint how he was feeling.

"HAHA! First! He kidnaps my wife." He chuckled again and slowly stood up, pulling Tigress along with him. "Second he makes her lose her memory then SLEEPS with her!" He covered his face and laughed violently causing Crane to hold up his wings and cover Monkey and Viper as they backed towards (y/n).

"HAHA! Then he kills PO! Oh! T-This is just GLORIOUS! HAHAHA! Oh, I'm gonna enjoy ripping his fucking heart out!" He quickly but softly brought Tigress to (y/n)'s arms and petted both of their heads.

"Hehe, I'll be back."

"What are you going to do?" Crane spoke up as he narrowed his eyes. The male chuckled evilly before turning to face him.

"Oh...me...haha...I'm going to kill every last one of them." Without another word, he quickly ran out of the jail and into the night.

"We need to follow him," Crane spoke as he too ran out and took off into the air. Monkey and Viper looked at each other before nodding and took off after the two.

"(y/n) frowned and looked down at the crying girl in her arms. She only cried like this when their parents would beat them. Wait. (y/n) winced and grabbed her head tightly as a few memories flooded her brain.

She was never a princess, she grew up poor with her sister and mother, their parents didn't care for them, they abused them. She remembered to always protect her sister from her parents, then one day their father came home drunk with his friends, she remembered telling Tigress to get help, he grabbed her neck roughly and tossed her onto the bed.

She remembered as she screamed and cried to be let go but he just laughed, but before he could do anything someone kicked him off and growled.

"Don't touch her!" She gasped and slowly looked up at the shadowy figure that held their arm out to her. "I know a place where you'll be safe."

"W-Where's my sister?" The voice chuckled, she remembered a distinct smile on the person's face that made her blush. "She's safe, I'll take you to her."

"(y/n)?!" The female gasped and looked forward seeing the same female staring at her with petrified eyes. "We need to get him...we need to kill him!"

"Kill who?" She breathed out.

"Lord Shen."