Chapter Eleven

This is just a preview for the next chapter. It's gonna be epic

3rd Person Pov

"What do you mean he's not here?!"

Two swans bowed down in fear before there female mistress. They both wore light green robes with dark green lines.

"He has...escaped mistress. It's rumored he made it to the J-palace." The female smirked and hugged herself. She had long fire red hair, dark brown eyes and wore a blood red kimono with Sakura flowers scattered all over. Behind her laid a sleeping baby with orange and white lines on its body. She looked over towards him and gently laid down, petting his soft fur.

"Watch him, tell me all of his movements, find out his dirty little secrets, or you both will be my dinner." Both swans squeaked and flew away to safety having the woman laugh evilly. "YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME! If it's that lay thing you do."

Somewhere else~

(Y/n) smiled and sat down on the throne next to Sheng.

"My my...you've gotten yourself a nice castle." He smiled and held his head up high.

"Yes, It has to be glorious for yours truly." She giggled causing a small genuine smile to appear on his face. "You know...you haven't told me where your from." She paused and smirked.

"You've never asked." He chuckled and gripped onto his sword.

"I wondered why you were so friendly...you don't think I'm stupid do you?" She leaned onto her fist and raised her leg, placing it over the other.

"So, What are you gonna do now since you've hand me all figured out?" He casually stood up and walked over towards the stairs.

"Bring me and my guest some tea, and make it quick." He walked back over towards the throne and sat back down. "Why don't we wait till your friends get here, then I'll explain the whole plan to you. How does that sound?" A male wolf ran up the stairs with two glass tea cups on a silver platter. He bowed before them and reached his hand out having both of them grasp a cup. He bowed again and ran down the stairs. (Y/n) took a small sip and closed her eyes.

"Alright that is fine with me...let's hope they get here quickly." He nodded and started out of the window seeing the sun slowly falling. He chuckled and took a sip of his tea.