Chapter 9

3rd Person Pov

Lord Shen sat in on his throne in loneliness. He wished for a woman to be by his side. To stay by his side and rule over China together. But all the women he met were either obnoxious, wanted everything, wanted him for his money, and or were just not his type. He sighed in annoyance and walked towards the window. 

They're rotting my brain, love
These hoes are the same

I admit it, another hoe got me finished
Broke my heart, oh no you didn't
Fuck sippin', I'ma down a whole bottle
Hard liquor, hard truth, can't swallow
Need a bartender, put me out my sorrow
Wake up the next day in the Monte Carlo
With a new woman, tell me she from Colorado
And she love women, she'll be gone by tomorrow
Who am I kiddin'?

He rolled his eyes and raised his wing having one of the guards carry out the obnoxious female from his room. 

All this jealousy and agony that I sit in

I'm a jealous boy, really feel like John Lennon

I just want real love, guess it's been a minute

Pissed off from the way that I don't fit in,
 I don't fit
inTell me what's the secret to love,
I don't get it
Feel like I be runnin' a race I'm
not winnin'Ran into the devil today
and
she grinnin'

Hey, these girls are insane

All girls are the same

They're rotting my brain, love
Think I need a change
Before I go insane, love
All girls are the same

They're rotting my brain, love
Think I need a change
Before I go insane, love

He looked around the small village seeing villagers holding hands with others. "Why must they have something I don't." He crossed his arms and licked his dried beak. 

Hey, these girls are insane

All girls are the same
They're rotting my brain, love
Think I need a change
Before I go insane, love
All girls are the same

They're rotting my brain, love

Think I need a change

Before I go insane, love

I'm still losin' my mind
I know I been trippin', I'm still wasting my time

All the time given, am I dyin? Am I livin'?

It's fuck feelings, my sorrow go up to the ceilin'

He walked back up the three steps and sat back on his throne. "Guards...I want no love in this village. "If you see one couple out there holding hands. "Lock them in jail." Two wolf guards nodded and ran away. He sighed in boredom and placed his wing under his chin. 

Now I am insane

Demons in my brain, lovePeace I can't obtain'

Cause all these girls the same, love
Now I am insane
Demons in my brain, love
Peace I can't obtain
'
Cause all these girls the same,
love

Somewhere else~

The furious five continued there Journey threw humongous mountains. The hot sun burning on their backs and the ground making it unbearable to walk. Finally, they made it to Gongdom City. "Wow! It's beautiful." Po said fangirling. (y/n) and Viper laughed while the others smiled and Tai rolled his eyes. "Now all we need is a boat." (y/n) looked down seeing a male pig tie his boat to the dock and walk away. "Found one." She said jumping down onto the boat. "Isn't this stealing?" Mantis said jumping down. "Not if we give it back." Everyone else jumped down and started tending to the boat. "That's why I love you." Tai Lung said fixing the sail. She smiled and grabbed the steering wheel. "I know." She turned the boat causing everyone to fall. "Hold on tight!" "Now you tell us." She laughed and sailed straight." 

Time-Skip

Po quietly walked onto the deck and sighed. He stood still and slowly planted his feet on the boat. He moved his arms and swung them around softly. He stopped and growled. "I can I obtain inner peace! Why is it so hard?!" He whisper yelled. He growled and ran around the boat quietly. He banged his head on the wall and silenced his scream. "inner peace 

"innerpeaceinnerpeacinnerpeaceinnerpeace!"

"What are you doing?" He paused and looked up seeing Tigress and (y/n) looking down at him. "Uh..um..." He fumbled with his fingers. "Practicing with the fog?" Tigress smiled and jumped down in front of him. "The fog is not a worthy opponent. Fight me." She placed one hand behind her back and another towards Po. (y/n) jumped down and sat crossed legged in front of the door. Ta Lung walked out and yawned. "What's going on in here? Whoa!" (y/n) pulled him down and shushed him. "There talking." Po looked towards Tigress uneasily. "Uh...are you sure?" She nodded and smiled. "Alright, you asked for it." He spun and tried to kick her but she blocked it grabbing his leg and throwing him onto the deck. He stood up and punched the inside of her paw and fell on his knees. "AHAOW!" (y/n) covered her mouth trying not to laugh while Tai Lung looked down laughing slightly. "Why are you're hands so hard?!" She looked at her hand. "Sorry...I didn't realize." He nodded. "Wait! How did you do that with your hands?!" She smiled and sat in front of him. "I would always punch the metal trees behind the temple." Po gasped. "That's so cool! How long did it take?!" "20 years." He paused and looked away. "Is there any way I could do that in a shorter time?" She shook her head. "No...But Po why were you really out here?" He sighed and looked away. "I just found out that my dad...wasn't really my dad...And that I'm adopted." Tigress looked towards (y/n) who shook her head. Tai Lung jumped up to the upper deck and laughed. Then jumped back down. "I'm good." (y/n) hit his arm. Tigress looked back towards Po and placed a hand on his shoulder. "That must have been hard for you." He nodded and looked up. "But Lord Shien knows something about where I come from. So I need to ask him some questions." Tigress smiled and stood up. "Good Thing were already here." The group walked from the room and gasped at the beautifully evil scenery. "Well, who's ready to kick butt?