Chapter Six

A/N: In the last chapter I realized I messed up! 

She was supposed to give birth to four healthy baby boys!
Alright 
back to the story!" 

Chapter six 

They all stood in the trophy room and in front of the pond of water were above it was the dragon scroll. Shifu sighed and walked towards Oogway's shrine and grabbed his staff and walked towards the pond. He did moves creating wind having the cherry blossom petals fly up and towards the scroll. One landed gently on the side of the dragon scroll having it tilt and fall. Shifu opened his eyes and caught it before it could hit the water. He turned around and smiled. "Behold...the dragon scroll. it is yours." He handed it to Po having him walk up. "Wait...what will happen when I read it?" Shifu smiled and handed Po the scroll. "Why don't we find out?" (y/n) gasped and held two of the baby boys in her hand while she strapped the other two to her back. Po looked at the others then took the scroll and tried to open it. "Wow! This is impossible to open!" Shifu looked at him unimpressed and raised his hand. Po sighed and gave the scroll back to Shifu. He opened it and gave it back to Po. He gulped nervously and slowly opened it while shaking. "A-AH!...It's blank." Shifu looked at him confused. "What? Blank?" Po nodded. "Ya look." He bent down to show hi but Shifu turned away. "No! I'm not supposed to see it! Only the dragon warrior is." After about three seconds he took it and looked. "H-He's right...it is blank..I-I don't...understand." Po sighed and looked away. "So then...Oogway was a crazy turtle after all." Shifu shook his head. "No. Oogway was wiser than us all." Po scoffed. "Oh come on! Face it! he picked me by accident. Of course, I'm not the dragon warrior." He sighed and sat on the floor. "who am I kidding?" Tigress sighed and looked towards Shifu. "Who will stop Tai Lung?" Crane nodded. "He'll destroy everything and everyone." Shifu turned around and gave Po the scroll. "No. Evacuate the valley! You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage." (y/n) walked up. "What about you master?" He looked down and sighed. I'll fight him." "What?" Po said turning towards him. "I'll hold him off long enough for everyone to escape." Po shook his head and stood up. "But Shifu he'll kill you!" He smiled and turned towards Po. "Then I'll finally pay for the mistake I made. Listen all of you...you'll have to finish your journey without me...I'm proud to have been your master. He smiled and bowed to them. They all bowed to him and turned away sadly. They all started walking away except for (y/n). "Master...Shifu.." Po turned around and placed his arms on her shoulders and lead her out of the J-palace. They all walked down the stairs in silence. "Come on...we've got to get them to safety." Monkey smiled and picked up a small bunny. "Come on. Let's go find you're mama." He then ran away leaving the others. "Viper! gather the southern farmers!" She nodded and slithered away. "Mantis the north." He nodded and jumped away. "Crane...light the way." He nodded taking the lantern and flew ahead of everybody. Tigress sighed and looked down. "I wonder why Tai Lung told me that." (y/n) raised an eyebrow and walked towards her sister. "Nothing! Now's not the time! We have to get the villagers to safety." (y/n) narrowed her eyes towards her. "Tigress...tell me what he said." She shook her head. "It's not important right now!" "TIGRESS!" She paused and looked up at her sister watching as she tried to calm down her crying babies. "Tell me now." She sighed and pulled her sister along to an abandoned restaurant and sat down at the table. "What did he say to you Tigress?" Her younger sister sighed and rubbed her hands together.

Flashback:

The furious five ran up to the bridge seeing Tai Lung walking on it with a bag over his shoulder. He stopped and looked up towards them and narrowed his eyes. Tigress narrowed her eyes towards him. "Cut it!" She yelled having his eyes widen and fall on all fours and run. The four cut the ropes having him jump into the air. Tigress eyes widen. She jumped into the air and kicked him having the four grab the ropes. They both landed on the bridge having Tai Lung sigh. "Where's the dragon warrior?" Tigress got into stance. "How do you know you're not looking at her?" Tai Lung looked at her unimpressed. "Come on Tigress...we both know it's not you...But I thought the dragon warrior would come and help...being the male that fell from the sky in a ball of fire. And he's a warrior, unlike anything the world has ever seen." Monkey raised an eyebrow. "Po?" Tai Lung turned towards him. "Po is the guy (y/n) has been talking about...where is he?! I'll rip him to shreds." 

(Just skip to the fighting scene)

Tai Lung sighed and dragged all of them to a campsite. He looked up at the sky seeing the sun setting. He walked towards the forest gathering firewood and set it up around them. He went to the lake and gathered fish and cooked it. He unfroze them having them wake up and groan. Mantis was the first to know what was going on. He screamed having them go into stance. He didn't move from his spot and tried to cook his fish. "Are we all dead? Or is he def?" Tai Lung looked up. "You're not dead." He placed his fish on a stick and started eating. "Why aren't you hurting us?" Viper said lowering her guard a little bit. "Because if I do (y/n) won't forgive me." Crane and Monkey raised an eyebrow. "Dude! She's been hating you ever since you went to jail!" Tai Lung looked up at them unimpressed. He placed his hands on his knees and exhaled. "Do you not realize mates can feel each other's feelings and emotions?" Crane and Monkey opened their mouths about to say something then stopped. Tigress growled and held up her claws. "We could finish you off right now." He chuckled and cooked himself another fish. "Yea right." He finished his second fish and wiped his mouth. "Go ahead and eat up...you'll need your strength when you go back home." They all didn't move and stayed in their stance. "Or don't I really don't care. He turned around and laid on the floor and sighed. The five watched as he fell asleep. "What should we do now?" Viper asked eating her fish. "Should we tell master Shifu this information?" Tai Lung's ear twitched. "Quiet down I'm trying to sleep." The five looked towards him and narrowed their eyes. "I can feel you're intense gaze. Look the other way." Tigress growled and was about to slash him with her claws till he turned and grabbed her wrist and hit her vein having her freeze. Mantis, Viper, and Monkey gasped and ran up to him about to attack him only for him to knock them out as well. He huffed and turned around towards Crane who was still sitting down. He sat back down and laid down on the ground. Crane picked them up and flew away. Tai Lung watched as they flew away and let a tear escape his eye. "I love you (y/n)...and I'm sorry." Tigress picked up what he said and looked down sadly. 

End of flashback:

(y/n) looked down and sighed. "...I'm not leaving." Tigress looked up at her sister. "W-What?" (y/n) shook her head. "I'm not leaving... I'm going to go see him." Tigress shook her head. "No! You can't! You have to evacuate like everyone else." (y/n) shook her head and walked towards the door. "I'm not leaving Tai Lung behind...after all..." She turned around towards her sister and smiled. "....I'm still in love with him."