Chapter Twelve

3rd Person Pov

"Well well well...we face my greatest enemy...stairs." Tai Lung rolled his eyes and glanced over at Po expressionless.

"Will, you ever shut up?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope, but I can't wait to get my hands on this Shen guy." Tai Lung chuckled and nodded as the two started walking up the stairs with the rest of the furious five following close behind. Along with a few wolf soldiers.

"You and me both...just imagine his blood-curdling scream...how he'll be begging for his life as we tear him apart...limb from fucking limb." Tigress frowned and walked in between them.

"Hey, can you both stop with the blood lust and focus on what's about to go down?" They nodded and glared ahead. "Is mantis in place?" She whispered having Po nod. "Good, I'm gonna take the right with Viper, monkey, and crane are gonna take the left, stopping more soldiers from coming up the stairs, Tai you and Po get Shen and kill him." They nodded and continued to walk up the stairs in silence. As soon as they got halfway up Po started to wheeze and pant. The gorilla from behind them all looked over towards Tigress and glared.

"What's wrong with the panda?" She looked towards him and shook her head.

"I think it's obvious, he's tired...I don't think he can go all the way up without throwing up." He growled and towered over her. "Well I would have carried him but my hands are tied. And plus I don't think you trust me." He frowned and walked over towards Po and lifted him in his shoulders.

Faze one- Activated

Monkey looked down at his hands that held mantis. He looked up at him and nodded. Monkey smiled and reached over towards his tail causing the guards to stop and point their weapons at him.

"Whoa whoa! I just wanted to scratch my tail is all. It's not like you guys would itch it for me." The wolfs stood down and allowed him to itch his tail. He smiled and moved his hands towards his tail allowing mantis to crawl under his hand, hanging on tightly. "See? just itching that's all." He turned around towards Crane and continued walking.

Faze two-Activated

Crane looked towards Monkey who glanced back at him with a knowing glance. Crane smirked and plucked one of his feathers, letting it blow up into the wind.

-With (y/n)-

(Y/n) sat on the chair, quietly sipping her tea until a large dark grey and white feather landed on her tail. She looked down and smiled, lifting her tail up to expect it.

"They should be arriving any minute now." Shen nodded and continued to watch the stairs. "It's been nice knowing you lord Shen. He smirked and nodded.

"It's been nice knowing you too-"

'Grunt...GRUNT.' Both paused at the loud noise and watched as a large shadowy figure made its way up. 'GRUNT...GROAN.' Shen for once actually gulped and waited for this, black and white panda that was supposed to defeat him.

"So tell me...how big is this panda?" (Y/n)' yellow cat eyes quickly turned to look at Shen, a mischievous smile appears on her lips.

"He's huge...he's been training for this moment you know?" Shen glared towards her and looked down towards his cup.

'GRUNT! GROAN!.'

"Sounds like he's almost here." Both watched in anticipation as every grunt and groan became louder and louder. Shen's eyes widen, was he really training for this day? Is he unlike any panda he's ever seen?! He gulped and watched as his shadow became bigger and bigger till a loud boom was heard at the top step.