Chapter 19

The snow leopard sighed as he slowly swung back and forth from his cage hanging from the ceiling in his prison room.

He was locked downstairs in a secluded cell on Shen's boat. There was no windows only one door that lead into the room.

When Tai Lung attacked Shen's crew two nights ago and blinded by his rage, he managed to kill seventy five guards that night before succumbing to his wounds. And as for the others , he wasn't to sure what happened to them.

He awoke in morning only to grunt as he couldn't move his body. His eyes darted around the room to only see dark wooden walls. But what caught his attention was the incense sticks burning in the corner of the room.

What...scent was this? It had to be something strong to keep his joints down.

No, he needed to move! He needed to get out of here for-

"AHHHGH!"

He gasped and looked towards the wooden door. Who screamed? It sounded like (y/n) but no, this scream was different! Maybe it was her!

How long has it been? Minutes? Hours? Days? He hasn't had any food or water since his departure but he did have someone attend his wounds.

Shen was planning something, he was gonna use him and the only way he could was through one person.

(Y/n)

Tai Lung's POV

"Hey, he's in here!"

What? Someone is here? Probably the lady sheep doctors. He needs to try and move a bit, now if he could just love his fingers.

Creak

His hanging cage began to lower till he softly hit the ground. The cage creaked open with someone reaching in, grabbing his ankle in the process before slowly pulling him out.

"Tai Lung...can you hear me?"

What the? Why did this voice sound so familiar?

"Tai Lung opened your eyes and look at me! Dammit one of you get that incense out of here!"

There's multiple people in here, who are they and why are they helping me?

"Tai Lung! Open your mouth and drink this! It'll be rid the affect of the smoke."

Fuck, I don't want to since I don't trust these guys but I don't have much of a choice. I slowly open my mouth only to gag at the taste of something sour gliding down my throat.

I quickly sit up and cough violently, it feels like my chest is swelling. It feels like it's going to explode.

"Tai Lung breathe, relax your muscles and breathe."

I nod and grab the shoulder of this guy and for some reason is fur felt...familiar. Soft and warm and...chunky?

I slowly open my eyes and look towards the left seeing a familiar smirking face.

"Hey Tai Lung."

"P-Po..."

I felt my heart clench at the sight of my supposed dead friend. H-How...how was he alive?

"You're alive...You're alive?! HOW?!"

"Shhh!"

He quickly placed a hand to my mouth while holding up a finger. Croc quickly peered from out of the door before holding a thumbs up while Ox stood next to him holding an axe.