The Beginning

Alexandra Daddario as Danielle Raymond

Hello my name is Danielle Raymond. I am the brightest woman alive. Before I tell you my story, I need you to believe in the impossible. 9 months
ago, the particle accelerator exploded. 9 months ago, Barry Allen was struck by lightning. 9 months ago, I was there when the particle accelerator exploded. I was there for my older brother Ronnie. 9 months ago I lost my best friend. Caitlin lost her fiancé and Dr. Wells lost his legs. My whole world came crumbling down.

Flashback

December 11th, 2013

Danielle's POV
"Little Ray? What are you doing here? Cisco asked as he walks into the cortex. 

"What kind of sister would I be if I didn't come and support my brother?" I respond stealing the licorice from his hand. 

"Thats why you're my favorite sister Dans" Ronnie laughs walking into the cortex with Caitlin.

 "Ronnie, I'm your only sister" I reply rolling my eyes and sitting down in a chair next to Cisco. "Hey Cis, I wanted to tal-" 

"Hey Ramon come help me with the last check before this thing goes live" Ronnie calls to Cisco.

 "I'm coming Ronnie" He calls out.

"We can talk later Cis" I smile and start fiddling with my laptop. 

"Hello Ms. Raymond" Dr. Wells says as he enters the cortex "Would you mind helping Catlin with a few things here? I believe you would be a great addition upon your graduation next year"

"Thank you Dr. Wells" I respond smiling and walking over to Caitlin "Hey did you and my brother decide on a honeymoon spot?" 

"Tahiti" Catlin says smiling before sitting down to run the systems check.

 "That sounds awesome Cait! I cannot wait until you're my sister" she smiles.

 "I always told Ronnie that even if we didn't work out, I would always claim you as my little sister Dans" I laugh and hug her.

 "Alright everyone 5 minutes until launch" Dr. wells says as he moves to stand in the middle of the cortex while watching the monitors. The time seems to slowly tick by when its finally time to turn on the particle accelerator. 

"I thought there would be a big boom" I ask.

"If there was a big boom, we would have a problem" Ronnie replies laughing. Everything seems to be going great. 45 minutes after the accelerator was turned on, there was a "big boom". 

"What was that?" Cisco asks.

"That would be the big boom" Ronnie answers. He and Cisco start run to the pipeline to try and reset the parameters to contain the blast so that it goes up and not out. Caitlin begged Ronnie not to go.

"I have to Cait, I'm the only one who knows how to do this." He kisses her and runs after Cisco. After a few minutes we run down after them. The blast that opens to the pipeline is shut and we to only see Cisco who hands us the handheld radio. He's shaking and slides down the wall into the floor. I knew what was happening and I started to get a sick feeling. Ronnie was trapped behind the blast door. He was saving everyone. 

 "Cait, Dans, we reset the parameters so that everyone in the building will survive, but I'm inside the pipeline. I told Cisco to lock it after two minutes, remember that no matter what, I love you both so much"

 "Ronnie no, you have to find a way out" Caitlin screams into the handheld radio. I can't breathe or function to say anything. All I can do is fall to the floor sobbing while Caitlin keeps crying into the radio. "Dans come on we got to go" Cisco who was finally pulled from his trance says as he tries to pull me from the floor. 

"No, I am staying here" I yell at him. "That's my brother in there! We hear the rumble of the explosion and then all of a sudden all I see is bright white light.

Present Day
9 months later

Barry's POV

*Lady Gaga poker face plays in the background*

I can hear music?? What is that?? Is that lady Gaga??
I begin to open my eyes seeing a woman and a man hovering over me. They begin to walk away from me as I shoot up out of the bed and look around to find myself in a lab?? They start fussing and checking my vitals.

"Where am I??" I ask them.

"Calm down dude you're at star labs" the long haired man says.

" I need you to urinate in this" the woman says handing me a cup.

"Not right now"

 "I'm Cisco Ramon and this is Caitlin snow.. ..Dr. Snow"

"And I am Harrison wells" I turn to find my childhood hero wheeling into the room in a wheel chair.

"What happened to me?"

Authors note: sorry for the first part being so short! I'll be updating as often as I can!