He's gone Nuclear!

Danielle's pov

"I can't believe he actually went on a date with this Linda parks" I say looking at my tablet as I sit in the back of the star labs van. "She's awfully pretty tho"
"Nothing compares to you Danielle" Cait says.
We are currently on a stakeout with Dr. wells at Martin steins house. Ronnie and stein are now considered very dangerous after he accidentally killed Quentin Quale. He's been watching Clarissa and we want to make sure nothing else happens.
"He thinks I'm in love with Cisco Caitlin!" I slouch back in my chair clearing the info about Linda off my tablet. 
"We've got company ladies" dr. Wells says as he points to the house and we seen Ronnie/stein walking up. "Call Barry... now"

Barry's pov
"Central city spice champion" Linda says laughing.
"How do you eat this stuff" I ask laughing back.
Linda was nice. She was pretty. But just not who I want...
My phone rings and I grab it and answer it"
"Barry Ronnie and stein are here.." Danielle says as the line goes dead"
" sorry Linda I have to go.. it's work stuff"
As soon as I am out of sight I speed over to steins house.
"Professor Stein.. I'm not here to hurt you. And I know you don't wanna hurt anyone else.. so if you could just not ... flame on"
I watch as Ronnie/stein flames up. He throws a fire ball hitting a car on the street behind me. I run and pin him against a wall behind him. Before I know it were flying up high. He shoot's a fire ball and I'm falling when suddenly he throws me into star labs van. He lands in front of me when and is about to throw a fire ball at me when Danielle steps out holding her arm. "No!!" She screams and stands in front of me. He then shoots up and disappears from sight.
"Well that was terrifying I say looking up to Danielle"
She looks at me making sure I'm okay and without a word she walks back over to the van to check on wells and Caitlin.

Danielle's pov
"Well if the tracker works he should be just right up ahead Cait." I say looking at my screen.
We were looking for professor stein/ronnie with Barry and Clarissa.
"Professor stein" Caitlin says.
"I thought I told you to stay away from me" he says roughly.
"I know but there's someone else who wants to talk to you"
"Martin!" Clarissa says. He stops in his tracks. "Do you know who I am?"
"Clarissa" he breaths out.
"Is it really you?" She questions
" I don't know.. I can hear the other inside of me wanting to go home to them" he gestures to Caitlin and me. "I just wanna be me again" he says in pain.
"Martin what's my favorite color?"
"You... you could never decide so you chose stripes" he says.
She inhales sharply and reaches for him  and he grabs her hand
"You shouldn't see me like this"
He says.
"I see you Martin" she cries.
"These people can help you. They say they can. Please let them. She says.
"Please... help us." He says.

Barry's pov.
"Well we got him.. them.. what do we do now" I say walking across the cortex.
"Professor stein thinks he can separate himself from Ronnie using nuclear fission" wells says.
"What do you think?" Caitlin asks.
"It's possible.. theoretically. But separating a man is very different than separating an atom"
Danielle walks out behind a man who looks so much like our old Ronnie.
"I guess there's no need to point out that you're all staring" Ronnie says.
"We're sorry wells says"
"We'd like to run some test on you" Caitlin says.
"Lead the way Cait" he says.
"Don't call me that please."
"Of course Dr. snow" they leave and I stop Danielle.
"Hey can we talk, please?" She sighs and walks out into the hallway.
"What do you want Barry" she says as she turns and looks at me. Before I answer I pull her to me and kiss her. "You. It's always been you.. ever since I woke up. I'm sorry that I ever thought you had feelings for Cisco. But i know no that you don't. And I'm sorry that I went out with Linda. But nothing happened. Because all I could think of was you" she smiles
Up at me.
"You better mean that Allen." She smiles.
"I do" I kiss her again, I feel her wincing. "Sorry" I say.
"It's just a sprain from being thrown back in the van that you were dropped on." She laughs. Feel like a bug on a windshield?" She laughs looking back at me. "Let's get outta here. There's something I wanna do"

Danielle's pov.
We get to my apartment in about .3 seconds. I shut the door behind us and tell Barry to wait in the living room, I walk into my bedroom and quickly change into the red lace outfit I bought for this exact occasion. Im nervous. My heart is racing a mile a mintue.
"Danielle are you okay?" He asks walking into the bedroom and his
Jaw hits the floor when he sees me.
"Barry are you okay?" I say smiling shyly.
I walk over to him and kiss his neck and then kiss his lips. "Do you not know want this with me Barry?" I ask. 
Before he can answer me he has me in the bed and he's hovering over me. "Does this answer your question?" He says and he kisses down my neck, shoulders and chest. "Barrrrryyyy" "I want you" I whimper.
That's all it took for Barry. He found her wet core and devoured it with his tounge. She was shaking. He kept using his speed to make things even more over the edge. When he was done he hovered back over her again at this point all his clothes along with hers had found themselves strewn across her bedroom. He lined up with her entrance and asked her again "are you sure you're ready?" She looked at him and said "I've never been more ready" he sank into her until he was all the way in. And settled on a slow and steady motion. "Barry do it.. do the speed thing" she moaned in his ear and he used his speed to do a few quick thrusts. And she was over the edge she felt like she was seeing stars. "Cum for me Dani" he whispered in her ear and she erupted around him. He noticed she was glowing softly and told her he loved the way she looked. When he finnaly came with her he collapsed beside her. "I love you Barry Allen" she said and she drifted off to sleep.
"I love you Danielle Raymond."
He smiled and was asleep soon after.