Pied Piper

Barry's Pov

"It's over Rathaway." I said calmly.

"You know my name? I know some names too. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Harrison Wells, Danielle Raymond." he says smugly. "I can hear the radio waves emanating from your suit. Are they gonna hear you die?"

"No. They are gonna hear you get your ass kicked."

Once I ran Hartley back and imprisoned him in the pipeline. Cisco was scanning him for foreign objects.

"The scanner are detecting something in your ears, Take them out Hartley." Cisco says.

"I can't, I suffered hearing loss the night of the particle accelerator explosion. Without them, I am in pain that you could never imagine."

"Fine." Cisco replied

"Plus, if you ever want your precious Dani back, you'll eventually let me go" Hartley chuckled as he spoke

"What did you do Rathaway?" Cisco Said with venom in his voice.
I havent harmed a hairon her precious head... yet" he sends a sinistier smile to Cisco.
Cisco Hurries to the cortex after locking uP the pipeline
"guys we have a situation"
"what's wrong Cisco"? He seemed alarmed.
"Hartley Kidnapped Dani!" Cisco said his voice shaking suddenly my phone
Starts ringing. It was Oliver.
"Hey Oliver everything okay?"
"Have you heard from Dani? I'm at her apartment she was suppose to be here by now, she was at your lab and her old friend showed up" Oliver says
"Oliver, was his name rathaway? Hartley Rathaway?" I asked panicked.
"Yeah she said she knew him. Barry what's wrong?"
"He took her Oliver. He took Dani. We have captured him and brought him to star labs. We have to find Dani."  I respond
"I'll be there as soon as possible" and ends the call.

Danielle's pov
I sit in the chair when all of a sudden it hits me. I could try to use my powers. But something about what Hartley said rings in my head "you better hope I come back"
What did he mean by that? I look around and notice that the chair I'm sitting on is linked to some kind of sensor. Great. Well that means my powers are of no use. Man I didint want to go out like this. I didint want Barry to think I hated him. I don't hate him, not in the slightest. I was hurt yes. But I loved Barry. Wow. I loved Barry Allen, and I might not even survive long enough to tell him that.
Suddenly I heard a noise from the behind me as the door was busted down and there stood the Green Arrow and the Flash.
"Ollie, Barry? You found me! But you'll have to be careful I'm rigged to some kind of sensor and any type of meta human ability will set it off"
Oliver looked at the sensor and sent an arrow right through the wire that linked it to the chair. "Go get her Barry" and in mere seconds I'm out of the chair and face to face with the Flash.

Barry's pov
I look down at Danielle and make sure she's okay before lowering my mask and looking in her eyes. "Dani I'm so sorry that I kept this from you. I shouldn't have. I didn't mean to hurt you. I lo..." I stop as she presses her lips to mine. "I love you back Barry Allen" she smiles and I wrap my arms around her before I run her and Oliver back to Star labs.

"Dani!" Cisco says running and hugging her.
"I'm so glad you're okay" he breaths out.
"What happened here" Oliver says?
"Rathaway got away" Caitlin says.
Dr. Wells held a press conference stating what rathaway told him, that there was a chance of the accelerator malfunctioning.
Dr. Wells then looks at the computer. "Hes at the Dam"
I look over to Danielle who smiles and says "go get him Barry"

"I figured out why rathaway let himself get caught" Cisco says. "He has Barry's molecular scans, he knows what frequency Barry is."
Caitlin tries to reach Barry on the coms "Barry it's a trap you have to get out of there"
It was too late.
"Does Harrison wells really think that that pathetic bishops sacrifice is going to stop me?" Hartley laughs and raises his gloves. Barry hits the ground writhing in pain.
"Pretty soon your organs will start to rip apart" Hartley says as he stands over Barry. Suddenly the cars along the Dam start playing a shrieking sound and Hartleys gauntlets exploded. Barry stood up and ran him back to his cell in star labs.

Upon returning to the cortex I see Danielle still there.
"It's late Dani, why don't I take you home?"
"Barry.. I meant what I said when you rescued me" she breathes out looking up at me.
"I did too Dani" i smiles down at her.
"I love you Elizabeth Danielle Raymond" i smile again
"How do you know my full name Barry?"
"Oliver" I smirk at her
"I love you Bartholomew Henry Allen" she smiles at me
"Wait who told you mine??"
"Joe" she giggles. I press my lips to hers and the world seems to slow down and almost stop. I was head over hells for Danielle Raymond.

Cisco's pov

"You'll be the one to let me out of here Ramon" Hartley sneers at me.
"I don't think so buddy" I say typing some information into the pipeline. "We fitted you with some less explosive ear devices while you were out. No more escaping for you." I say staring to leave.
" you will just wait Cisco.. because Ronnie Raymond is Alive. And I know where he is."
I scoff and shut the pipeline. I needed to find that file that Danielle gave to Caitlin. What if Ronnie really was alive?? I could help Danielle find her brother. And Caitlin find her fiancé. I could fix the Mistake I made. The night of the explosion when I doomed Ronnie to death. I ask my self almost daily if I had waited. Few more seconds. Ronnie might still be here. I shake the eerie feeling and head back up to the cortex. I couldn't tell Danielle or Caitlin what rathaway said. Not until I knew for sure.