1♡

"Who the hell he thinks he his, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio.
What does he think, that if his dad owns the university he can do anything he wants ?" says Jennie barging into her dorm room and throwing her bag on the couch in frustration.

"Oh calm down, you really look like you are about to murder someone" Jungkook, one of her dorm mates and also her best friend says.

"Yeah, and exactly what even happened? " Said Jimin, her other dorm mate and best friend.

Jennie joined the university one month late than everyone else, so by the time she was joining, already all girls dorm rooms were filled and she had no other option rather than rooming with these two boys or staying off campus, but it was not affordable to her.
She was hesitant at first but later on the three of them turned out to be best friends.

"You're asking me what happened ?, so listen what that bastard did."
She says plopping herself on the couch, next to the two who were playing video games.

"Mr Yang put us in a group together for a project along with three other girls and one more boy.
I had prepared everything, the report, had verified the data,
But that fucking idiot just loves to mess with me so he decided to change everything, he literally changed half the topic of our history research on the Jewish community
And rest of the three girls were just agreeing with him, they weren't even paying attention to how much extra time and work it would take to complete the project.
According to them if The Great Mr Kim Taehyung was saying something so it must be correct,
For fucks sake he isn't even good at academics "

Jennie wasn't really a nerd, she was what you call a beauty with brain
And its important to maintain your grade when you've gotten into the university through scholarship.

"And what about the guy ? " Jungkook says as earlier Jennie mentioned that there is also another guy in the group.
"It's Wooshik, his friend so ofcourse he was on his side" Jennie said with a deep sigh.

"So...what will you do now ? " Jimin asks, while continuing to stare at the screen as the game they were playing is still going on and he would choose to not skip a single chance to beat Jungkook.
"I honestly have no idea, so don't ask me anything."

"I have an idea, let's binge watch a new series." Jungkook said while pulling the controller out of Jimin's hand.
"Hey" Jimin knew the only reason behind Jungkook putting on Netflix is that, he was about to loose the match and he didn't want to.
"I guess i don't have anything better to do right now, so Netflix it is." Jennie said pulling a pillow over her lap and getting comfortable.

Next morning

"Yoo have you seen my blue hoodie ?" Jimin said as he made a mess while pulling clothes out of his closet.
"Didn't you send it for dry cleaning after spilling wine all over it " Jennie said remembering the event from a few days ago.
"Oh yeah I did"

"Hey guys come on, otherwise we'll be late for our first class,
It's of Mr Kang and we all know how much he hates me after I accidentally kicked the soccer ball right at his head" Jungkook says picking his bag up after packing it with all necessary supplies.

"Calling that an accident would be a lie." Jimin said as he recalled the incident, Jungkook had gotten himself in big trouble due to it.
"Yeah it was more like a planned mission " Jennie

"Yeah whatever, now let's move " says Jungkook practically pulling the other two out of the door.
They literally ran to their class or it was more like jungkook making them run.

Their first class was of Maths, taken by Mr Kang
And it was the only class the three of them shared together.

By the time they reached the class all the students were seated and Mr Kang had started teaching, the teachers attention was drawn to the trio as they made their way in the classroom.
"Oh good morning Jennie, how are you ?" Mr Kang greeted Jennie with a polight smile.
"I'm good sir, hope you're fine too "
"I'm wonderful as always dear, and morning to you too Mr Park, go ahead and take your seats ." Mr Kang said and the three start to move to their seats.

"Wait, not you Jungkook, first care to explain why are you two minutes and thirty seven seconds late to my class " Mr Kang said while crossing his arms as Jungkook's eyes widen in disbelief.

"What- I am not the only one who is late" Jungkook said looking at Jennie and Jimin.
"That doesn't matter, i'll be waiting for you in detention "Mr Kang says smiling.
"But that's not fair " he sighed as an acceptance of his faith.

"Sir please give him a chance, if he'll be late again then you can put him in detention but give him a chance this time please." Jennie said with the sweetest of smile to exist.

Mr Kang looked at Jennie and then his eyes went to Jungkook who is looking at him pleading to not put him in detection.
"Mr Jeon Jungkook this time i'm letting you go because of Jennie's request but, if you're late again then you'll be heading straight to detention" Mr Kang
"Yes sir, thank you sir" Jungkook bowed and then rushed to his seat before their teacher could change his mind.
"Now I don't want anymore disturbance, let's begin with today's topic."

When Mr Kang turns to write on the board, the three of them did a high five and sat at their seats, Jungkook also mouthed Jennie a little thankyou.

After the class the three of them parted their ways, Jennie was on her way to her English class but she had fifteen minutes so she decided to make a stop at the library to grab a book which would help her with the history project.

While she was looking for the right book someone came from back and placed their hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear "hey love".

She quickly turned around to see who it was "fucking hell Taehyung you scared the crap out of me and how many times have i told you to not call me that ever again." Jennie said placing her hand over her heart.

"What are you looking for love ?" Taehyung said leaning in a way that his chin rests over Jennie's shoulder.

"Do not call me that and for your information I'm looking for a history book with relevant content for our project, because if I rely on you for doing the project I'm going to fail." She said moved to the side in order to push Taehyung away after that she picks the required book from the shelf and paces out of the library only for Taehyung to follow adter her.

"Can you stop following me, you look obsessed." Jennie said while rolling her eyes.
"I'm not following you because if you would remember we both share our English class together."

She was about to say something when someone approached Taehyung
"Hey oppa " it was Lisa, Taehyung's younger sister and also vice president of university's dance club.
She is in her first year whereas Jennie and Taehyung is in their second year

She utilized the sudden appearance of Lisa to get away from Taehyung as she quietly turned around and made her way to her English class. Entering her class she took the seat next to Irene, a close friend of her.

Halfway through her class, a paper ball hit the back of her head,
She picked it up and turned around to see it was Taehyung, she glared at him but he mouthed "Open it ".

She opened it to read "Today we don't have our History class so come at my house at 6 for our project."

(Don't forget to vote)