~Chapter 62~New Friends and Author Note! ~

Soooo sorry for not making more chapters lately, since it's the end of the school year,we have this thing called a country report.And yee..you can figure that out..Well then, enough blabbering, IT TIME TO BE ON WITH THA STORYYYY!(please also read the end)

Aiden's P.O.V

It's 7 in the morning,on a Sunday.I can't be awake this early,dear god...I could feel Jake's arm wrapped around me as he snores quietly.I could feel myself blushing and I snuggle my face into his chest.Suddenly,my phone starts ringing...Jeez,who calls this fucking early in the morning?I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Phone mode:ON

Aiden:Hello?..

???:Ayyeee,is this Aiden Rose?

Aiden:Erm.... Yes?

???:Hey buddy!Long time no talk!

Aiden:Who the hell are you?

???:Ugh,I can't believe you don't remember your ex-girlfriend and your BFF!

Aiden:Ex-girlfriend and my BFF?....J-JASMINE?!

Jasmine:Yep!You finally remember me!

Aiden:God,for a second I thought you were Jessica...

Jasmine: Oh her....Nah,I ain't a bitch like her,I'm your BFFL!Your drunk buddy!

Aiden:Yeah yeah,whatever,why'd you call?

Jasmine: I just wanted to see if you wanna hang out with me and my buds!

Aiden:...Sure..I'm available.. (Jake whispers:taaakkke meee with yooouuuuu
.)

Aiden:Um....can my friend come?

Jasmine:Oh hell yeah! More people the better!Haha,well come meet us at the park right now!Buh bye!

Aiden:WAIT RIGHT NOW?!....H-HELLO?!..

Phone mode:OFF

"....Well get up Jake,let's get ready..," I muttered.

"Okayyy!" he chirped. He's really happy in the morning today,huh?...I tried to crawl out of bed,but my legs fail on me and I fall to the ground.

"W-what the hell?!"I grumbled.I was walking perfectly fine yesterday..why are my legs so sore?!I heard Jake laugh nervously.

" Um..I might've haha um..had an extra round...,"he mutters quietly.....What?..

"W-what do you mean by 'extra round?'"I asked.He laughs more.......that son of a bitch.

" PICK ME UP!"I growled.Jake comes over and picks me up bridal style.

"Hehe.. Sorry senpai..,"he says quietly.

" Whatever,let's just get ready...,"I mumble...No wonder I was having sexual dreams..I blushed a bit.

"Shall we take a bath,milady?"he asked.I stiffened when he called me that.

" Yes,and if you call me milady one more time,I will roundhouse kick you in the jaw,understand?"I asked.

"Heheh,yes,...milady ," he says..........I just smacked him in the face.

"Ow...," he muttered.He put me down in the bathtub and turned on the water.

~Bath Time with Jake and Aiden~

Jake hopped into the tub,making water splash in my face.

"Hey,don't do that...,'I muttered.He let out a cute giggle.(ufufufufufufufufu)

" Sorry..,"he says.He instantly grabbed shampoo and started washing my hair.

'.....Wash your hair once in a while too..,"I mumbled.Jake just flashed a smile at me...He washes his hands in the water and started touching my chest.

"Uwaa...I really wanna go another rouuunnd..,"Jake sighs.I jumped up a bit.

"W-what are you s-saying?.."I stuttered.Jake slowly moved his hands between my legs.

" I want to make you feel good,"he whispered in my ear.I felt my face turn red in an instant.He started stroking me,and I let out a soft moan.

"O-oi..n-not now...we have somewhere to go...,"I said,with my words shaking.Jake starts making whiny noises.

"Fiiiinnnee...," he mutters..He turned off the water and helped me get up.

"I can walk by myself now... Thanks..," I said quietly.Jake smiles.

"You're welcome... But you better repay me with some nice,sexy time..," he says.I blushed and ignored him.We get dressed and out we went towards the car.

Jake's P.O.V

"So,what is this ex-girlfriend/BFFL?.." I asked.I was curious from the moment I heard her voice.

"Oh her.She's a friend of mine.We tried dating but we thought it didn't work out.........unlike Jessica...that bitch.."he growls under his breath.I let out a laugh.

" Well,she sounds like a cool person..But her name..Jasmine,was it?I think I've met her before..,"I said.Aiden looked interested.

"Really?How so?"he asked.

" I dunno..I know someone introduced me to her..but..I don't remember who..,"I sighed.

"Well,we're here,so let's not think too much on it..,"Aiden said as he left the car.I got out as well,looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

" What a nice park...Seems like a place where a Japanese school girl will confess her love to her senpai while cherry blossoms fall above themm..Ahh..,"I said dreamily.

"Dude you just told the summary to thousands of romance animes..,"Aiden said.I giggled and frolicked towards the grass.

" HEYY!AIDEENN!"I heard a familiar voice call out.Aiden and I went towards the voice to see a girl with teal hair waving at us.

"Aye!Long time no see,Aiden!"she said.This is Jasmine?..

"Hey Jasmine..This is my friend Jake,"Aiden introduced.

" Heyo,"I said quite shyly.

"Wait a minute...Didn't my brother introduce me to you?.." Jasmine asked.Brother?...Oh...OH...OH MY FUCKING GOD.

"IS YOUR BROTHER NAMED JASON?!"I exclaimed.

" YEAH!HIS NAME IS JASON!"she said.

"TELL YOUR BROTHER THAT I SAID THIS,HE'S AN ASSHOLE WHO DESERVES TO GO TO HELL AND NOT GO ALL YANDERE OVER ME BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT MY LOVER HERE NAMED AIDEN FUCKING ROSE AND IF HE DARE LAYS A FINGER ON ME,THAT BITCH GONNA DIE BY AIDEN,CAPISCE?"I said.Everybody was staring at me.And Aiden's face was red as blood.

".. I KNEW THAT YOU WE'RE SECRECTLY GAY,AIDEN!"Jasmine yelled.

" W-WHAT?!NO WAY!I AM STRAIGHT AS A MOTHER FUCKING BOARD!"he yelled.Aiden glared his death glare at me.I gulped.

"I'm fucked."I say with a terrified smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay!I need your guys' help.I need someone to remind me,just anyone,to make chapters EVERYDAY.I don't care if it's one person,or one hundred people,I want to satisfy you guys.So,I am going to give you guys my Kik username,spam me all you want tomorrow since it's my birthday tomorrow, and please remind me to update. I don't want to piss you guys off.I am going to say the same message to my other stories except the Skylox and Minecraft story since I already confirmed that I ended those two.So,yeah.I need your guys' assistance to help me male new chapters everyday.

My Kik is ThaCookehLovah

Just to make sure,my name is I Like Sea Salt,,don't ask why.

Thanks for your cooperation,I hope to please you guys in the future!