~Chapter 72~Fuckboy~

Honhonhon,its an inappropriate one today laddies

Jake's P.O.V

That's right mother fuckers,I'm alive and I'm blazing like a wild fire.After Faustus, Cassius,and I finished our little.....chat....I went to go visit Aiden.But he can't see me..since....well....I'm still a spirit.A love square.....Hmm...That seems a bit interesting.I wonder who Aiden goes "doki doki in his pants" for?...

"Daaaddd!"I heard a voice in the house.Dad?Wha?I can see Aiden walk down the stairs.I didn't even notice the boy on the couch.

"Yes Kristen?"he mumbled.Wait.Woah.Woah.WOAH. HOLY SHIT.NO WAY.

"Dad,you're favorite show is on,want to watch it with me?"Kristen asked.Aiden smiled and sat down. OH...OH MY LORD.HE....HE'S A FATHER?!Sniffle....he grew up so much....I remember when he was an angsty teenager....Ahhh....I want to hold Aiden and Kristen so hard now...I walked towards the couch and sat down.They were completely unaware of my existence...well...maybe Kristen, but Aiden still remembers me...I want to fuck around with them.I stood up and turned off the T.V. carefully.They both looked surprised.

"What the heck?.."Kristen mumbled.

"It's a sign for you to go to sleep,"Aiden said.I had to admit,I laughed at that.Kristen pouted and went upstairs.I followed Kristen upstairs to see....a newly built room?..What the hell?Damn...Aiden must be rich then.

"Good night!"Kristen called out.

"Night...,"Aiden said tiringly as he went into our room.Woooahh,he kept that place the way it was before I died.Aiden closed the door and locks it for some reason...And then he flops onto the bed.I would tackle him if I can.He slowly closes his eyes,not even putting the blanket on him.I sighed.He's gonna get a cold if he doesn't move his blanket...I walked over and grabbed the blanket.Wait....I grabbed the blanket?!?!Am I in human form now?!I look down at my hands.Woooah,that's so cool!I smiled and was about to put the blanket over Aiden...until I stopped.Wait.Does that mean I can touch him?...Heheeheh...

I took off my hoodie,along with my shirt,leaving me shirtless.I took off my pants as well,now I'm only in my underwear.I crawled into the bed carefully and put the blanket over me and Aiden.I wrapped my arms around his body and snuggled my face into his chest.Uwaa...he's so warm...I could stay like this forever...I could feel my eyes slowly closing.

"Good night,"I muttered quietly.

Kristen's P.O.V

"GRAAAHHHH?!"I heard Dad scream.I shot up from my bed and ran out the door.Did something happen to him?!I ran towards his door and knocked on it violently.

"Dad?!Are you okay in there?!"I exclaimed.

"Y-yeah!P-perfectly fine....,"he stuttered.

"What was that scream for?!"I yelled.

"I-I...uh..I s-stubbed my toe..."he said.Really?I sighed.

"Dad...its Saturday and it's 6:00 in the morning..please go back to sleep,"I muttered.He just stayed quiet.I sighed again and walked back to my new bedroom.I have a feeling he did not stub his toe.

Aiden's P.O.V

WHA....H-HOW....I stared down at Jake,who was dead asleep,holding me tightly.H-how is he.....Alive?!I would cry tears of joy,but I'm fucking freaked out....He just decided to sleep without letting me know?!I sighed and ruffled his hair softly.

"Nn...mm...Aiden..,"he cutely said.I felt an arrow shoot right through my heart.Why is he acting cute in his sleep?!So many damn questions...I sighed and kissed him on the forehead softly.