~Chapter 76~So Much New Information!!~

Kristen's P.O.V

Gage and I made an agreement about something.I don't like lying and hiding things,so he agreed to help me tell Dad that I lost my virginity to him.Uwa...I'm so scared.Dad is really scary..Even when he acts normal,he's a bit scary.I still love him though,and I know he loves me back.So,I'm going to be honest with him....I'm scared by the fact that he might make me get on my knees and whip me ;-;.

Gage decided to sleepover at my house over the weekends.Dad was fine with it,so he trusted me to do my own thing.The plan is that when Dad and Jake are in the living room,chatting,we'll go downstairs and ask then about....sex...This is an embarrassing plan,but it's the only thing I got right now.I suddenly I ard the door bell ring.Oh!Gage is here!I ran downstairs excitedly and opened the front door.

"Hey,Kristen,"Gage says with a small smirk.I smiled.

"Come in!"I chirp.He walks in and Dad looks over at us.

"I'm trusting you guys to be responsible,okay?"he asked.We both nodded,and scurried upstairs.Once we got into the room,we got ready for action.

"We have to wait for Dad's boyfriend to go downstairs,"I said.Gage nodded.

"How do you you think your dad is going to react?"he asks.I shivered a tiny bit.

"I don't want to imagine...,"I muttered.Gage seemed to understand,and shut his mouth.We both them heard Jake talking to Aiden.

"He's downstairs,let's go!"I said.We carefully walked down and stairs and peeked over at the two.

"Aahh...I'm so bored,"Jake muttered.Dad looked over at him.

"You're always bored,"he said in an annoyed tone.

"I need to change that...,"Jake sighs.

"Then do something about it,"Dad grumbled.Jake smirked and pushed Dad down onto the couch.

"Maybe I will,"he said with a smirk.They both disappeared into the couch,leaving behind kissing noises.

"Ehhhh?!They're really going at it!"Gage whispered.

"I know!I have to deal with this almost everyday!"I whispered back.I awkwardly looked over at Gage.

"Okay,let's do this...,"I mumbled.

"Daaaadddd!Jaaaake!"I called out.Dad instantly poked his head out from behind the couch.

"Y-yes,Kri-isten!"he stuttered.Gage laughed a tiny bit.We both walked out,while Dad scrambled to look as normal as possible.Jake on the other hand,looks very accomplished.

"We wanted to ask you guys a question,"Gage said.Jake nodded.

"I like me some questions.Go on,"he says.Gage glanced at me,and then nodded.I took a deep breath,then talked.

"What's it like when you two have seeeeeex?"I asked in an innocent voice.Dad started coughing and was turning bright red.Jake was laughing so hard,he fell off the couch.

"W-why do you want to know,Kristen?!"Dad screeched.

"The boy probably wants to be prepared for his first time,"Jake says with a smile.Gage coughed awkwardly.And then I laughed nervously.Dad and Jake stared at us.Silence.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU LOST YOU'RE VIRGINITY TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?!"Dad exclaimed.

"Ding,ding,ding,....w-w-winner...,"Gage stuttered.I laughed so nervously that I felt like I was going to cry.Dad looked so frustrated while Jake was trying hard not to die from laughter.Then,Jake patted Dad's back.