Fluffy Break!

I suddenly got in a cutesy,fluffy mood.

This is not a chapter,just some cute randomness that I want to share with you all!

TIME TO MAKE SOME HEARTS GO DOKI DOKI.

Imagine Jake giving cute little kisses on Aiden's face,and Aiden is surprisingly not resisting.

Imagine when Jake is not home for a long time and Aiden becomes extremely happy to seem him and hug him instantly.

Imagine Jake caring for Aiden when he's sick and Aiden softly smiling to see Jake being so caring and adorable.

Imagine Aiden accidentally cutting his finger while cooking and Jake cares for his finger and in the end,kisses his "boo boo" and Aiden blushing like the adorable monster he is.

Imagine Aiden crying and Jake is holding tightly,telling him that everything is okay and give him soft kisses.

Just imagine Jake and Aiden sleeping.And they are holding each other.

Imagine Jake being pissed off and Aiden just uses his magical kisses to make him feel better.

Imagine Jake ruffling Aiden's hair.Just do it.

Imagine them giving cute little nose rubs.

Imagine Aiden playing his guitar and Jake,with his head carefully on Aiden's lap and quietly singing.

Imagine Aiden crying after fighting with Jake.(not so fluffy)

Imagine Jake feeling bad and buys ice cream for Aiden.

IMAGINE THEM BEING LOVEY DOVEY IN PUBLIC.THAT IS RARE BECAUSE OF AIDEN.

Imagine Aiden surprising Jake with an awesome and cute breakfast.

Imagine Jake holding Aiden close to him,and Aiden is somewhat sitting on Jake's lap.

Imagine Jake playing his keyboard and Aiden,leaning on Jake's back,quietly sings.

IMAGINE JAKE GIVING HIS RED HOODIE TO AIDEN WHEN AIDEN IS COLD.

IMAGINE JAKE PROTECTING AIDEN FROM THUNDER.

Imagine Jake intensely snuggling into Aiden's neck.

IMAGINE JAKE TICKLING AIDEN AND AIDEN IS FURIOUSLY GIGGLING LIKE A CHILD OMG.

Imagine them both singing together.And it's a love duet song.

IMAGINE AIDEN AND JAKE HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC.

IMAGINE AIDEN ACCIDENTALLY FALLING ASLEEP ON THE COUCH AND JAKE COMES OVER AND SLEEPS WITH HIM.

IMAGINE AIDEN FALLING ASLEEP ON JAKE'S SHOULDER.

IMAGINE ON VALENTINE'S DAY,JAKE BUYS SO MANY GODDAMN ROSES AND ICE CREAM,A CARD,BALLOONS,AND A GODDAMN TEDDYBEAR ALL FOR AIDEN.

IMAGINE AIDEN TAKING JAKE TO DISNEYLAND FOR CHRISTMAS.

IMAGINE AIDEN BEING PISSED OFF AND THEN JAKE COMES IN AND HOLDS HIM UNTIL AIDEN FALLS ASLEEP.

CAN I SAY THAT AIDEN HAS THIS THING WHEN HE CRIES,HE FALLS ASLEEP AFTERWARDS.

CAN I ALSO SAY THAT AIDEN HAS THE FEAR OF ABANDONMENT SO HE STARTS CRYING WHEN JAKE IS NOT THERE WITH HIM FOR A LONG TIME.

CAN I ALSO ALSO SAY THAT AIDEN CANT SWIM FOR SHIT,SO JAKE COMES ALONG AND HELPS AIDEN WITH SWIMMING.

JUST IMAGINE JAKE AND AIDEN ALONE TOGETHER.IN HEAT.

lastly,imagine jake jumping in front of a bullet for aiden.

and also imagine if jake dies,aiden goes fucking insane and cries every goddamn day

LASTLY LASTLY,THE REAL LASTLY,REMEBER THAT AIDEN LOVES JAKE,EVEN WHEN HE SAYS HE DOESN'T. EVERY MEAN WORD HE SAYS AND EVERY PUNCH AND KICK HE DOES IS FULL OF FRUSTRATILN ON WHY IS HE MADLY IN LOVE WITH THAT FUCKING RED HEAD.

GOOD NIGHT.

BONUS

Imagine Aiden crying happily ans actually smiling after Jake proposes to him.