~Chapter 49~Do You Truely Love Me?...~

OH HOW IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!Supid book report...I hate you so much....By the way..This chapter might be a little cute :3....Hehe...

Aiden's P.O.V

I cuddled up in the blankets,looking away from Jake...I feel.....Awkward now....I don't know....That...that revenge was pretty weird...I sighed quietly and looked over and Jake...Sleeping soundly as  always...I scooted close to his warm body.....Ah...I blushed a bit..What am I doing with my life?At first,this guy was that guy who I hated...Now....We are basically.....Uhh...W-What's that word?...Erm...Is it...L-Lo...ov...er..s?...Argh!So embarrassing!I shake my head violently...Some sleep will do...Just...think of..something other than Jake...

~M-M-MOORRNNINNGG!!~

I heard my phone alarm go off...Eh...I hit the snooze button...I don't..wanna wake up....Suddenly,I felt a tap on my head...

"Heelloo?Are you awake?.."I heard a familiar voice said...

"Eh...w-what?..."I yawned....

"Wake up!"the voice said again.I just hid under the blankets...I can feel the sun burning into my skin.

"Sigh....ONNII-CCHHAANNN!!!"the voice screeched.I sat up.

"OKAY OKAY,I'M AWAKE,WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"I yelled.I look over and see...Great...It's Jaiden.

"Hehe..Soo...how was last niigghtttt?"he asked.I glared at him,with my red face.

"Why do you want to know?.."I ask.

"C'mon,you know why I want to know...Now fess up!"he complained...I suddenly flipped him off.He gasped.

"Ugh,how dare you do that to your sweet,innoccent,little brother?!"Jaiden exclaimed.

"Heh,like hell you are all of those..."I grumbled.

"Whatever...Welp,I'm gonna leave,so yeah....Bye.."he awkwardly said...

"Wait a minute...H-How did you get inside our house?..."I asked.I heard Jaiden laugh under his breath..

"My.Little.Secreeeeect~"he sang and ran off.That boy...He is weird...And creepy.

Jake's P.O.V

I saw Jaiden run down the stairs...

"You ready for some action!?"he asked.I nodded.

"I'm totally ready.."I mumbled.He flashed me a thumbs up and ran out the front door.Hehe...Well then..I am ready to embarrass Aiden....I sighed...But...This is also kind of a serious question....If he says no...I would probably cry...But if he surprisingly says yes,then I would probably scream out of joy...Heh...I'm ready for my fate.I heard Aiden's footsteps come down the stairs.

"Hm?Ah,good morning,Aidey-chan!~"I  chimed.

"Eh?Jake...?Where is..Jaiden?.."he asked.I pretended that I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Hm?...Jaiden?Are you losing your mind,he wasn't here..."I muttered.

"..I swear I saw him.."Aiden sighed.

"Well...anyways...I have a question to ask you..."I said.

"Is it important?Because I don't want to waste my time on you...."he said.Now that....That was kind of harsh....

"Ah..um...It's really important..."I said.He turned towards me.

"Keep going..."he said.

"Well...uhm...I was just wondering..(oh gosh here it comes!!!)...Do...Do you love me?Like...Truely?"I asked.Aiden just stared at me,with a bright red face.

"Do you?.."I asked....Aiden suddenly turned around,heading upstairs...Oh...s-so...that's how it is...Suddenly..

"Yes..I love you..."he mumbled,EXTREMELY QUIET!!....I stood for a sec..Did he just say....My face filled with a huge smile.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!"I screamed and clomped onto Aiden.

"Argh!AHH!G-GET OFF!!"he yelled.....Ah...I am so happy...hehe....I expected him to not respond at all actually...But this response....It's even better.Better than everything in the whole entire world.