~Chapter 1~Why Did I Call Him?~

Author Note:Just to clarify,I will try to do 1 chapter a day for you guys~

Aiden's P.O.V

Great....I forgot to call someone to pick me up from the airport...Just great...GREAT!...AWESOMENESS!!...Oh yeah...non of my friends live here too....SO WHO THE HELL AM I GOING TO CALL?! I walk around the sidewalk in rage....Wait a second...hmm..I flipped out my phone and scroll down my contact list until I find this one specific name....Oh gosh...am I really gonna call...Jake?....Ugh...it better than nothing...

Phone Call Mode~

Jake:Who is it?

Aiden:Um...hey...Jake..

Jake:Hmm?Senpai?Did you call me 'cuz you missed me?~~

Aiden:Shut up!And don't call me Senpai!

Jake:Whatever you say...so what's up?

Aiden:*sigh* I uh...need you to...pick me up from the airport...

Jake:You are visiting me?

Aiden:No,I'm moving over here for the next few years...

Jake:......*fanboy squeal*Alrighty! I'll pick you up right away~~~

Aiden:Um...okay...see ya later...

Phone Call Mode Off~

Jake's P.O.V

Ohohoho...I can't believe that my Aidey-chan is gonna move here!!!Okay...actcool....Driving,driving,this is my driving sooonngg~

~Magical Time Skip~

Alrirght....we're here......."Hey hey,Aiden~"I said."Hmm?Oh,Jake..you're here.."Aiden muttered quietly."Of course I am!"I yelled excitedly."Oh,and do you have a place to stay?..." "Um...no..I gues I'm staying at...your hooouuse?"He asked nervously."Yeeesss pleeeaaseee"I said."This is not going to end well..."Aiden mumbled.

Well then...that's the first chapter of this series and I am hoping to make more soon in the future and yeah....bye :3