~Chapter 3~He Sees Him Cuddlin'......He Hatin'...~

Aiden's P.O.V

Just when I was about to fall asleep,I felt Jake's arms wrap around me."What the hell?I said no.."I muttered."Plleeeaaseee!I just wanna cuddle for 1 night!"Jake whines.Oh gosh...the tone in his voice...."Ugh,fiiinnnee"I grumble."YES!"Jake yells excitedly.He pulls me closer to him.I start blushing a deep red.Suddenly,I felt Jake's tongue LICK ME....OH GOD WTF IS GOING ON!?"J-JAKE!W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"I yelled.He laughs at my voice."Well..since we're only cuddling for 1 night....I thought I should have fun,since I am not gonna do this in a while..."he says in a seductive tone....He continues licking me.Oh gosh....make this stop...He turned my body around to face him and he notices my deep blush.He smirks evily.Seriously,wtf is wrong with this guy?!WHY AM I EVEN FRIENDS WITH HIM!?His hands touch my chest,and I did a slight shiver."I am gonna kill you..."I said."Well,it's worth it.."Jake said as he licked his lips."....Wannnnaa kiiissss?"Jake added."W-What?No shut u-MMPH!?"I felt Jake smash his lips on mine.I tried to push him off,but of course...he's way stronger than me...When he finally stopped,he looked at my face.I was panting very fast and my face was so red...

Jake's P.O.V

I looked over at Aiden,and ERMAGERD HE LOOKS SOOO HHHAAAWWWWTTT!!!!His face is so red,I just wanna keep going."D-Don't you dare g-go any further.."Aiden mumbles......."......NOPE!"I said and went down to his pants.He instantly shot up and tries to push my face away from....from his ZIIIIPPPPPEEERRRR!!!Too bad,I pushed Aiden's hands away and undid his zipper."S-Stop!"Aiden yells.Afraid not.....I slowly pull his pants down....I looked up to see..um...Aiden...crrryyiinngg?..."Am I really going too far?"I asked in a concern voice."O-OF COURSE!!"he says angrily.I sighed and went up back to Aiden's face."Look...you know I'm going to be gentle on you...."I mumbled quietly.Aiden wiped his tears away.."Whatever.."he says...."So um...does that mean a yes?..."I asked stupidly.He instantly blushes a deep red.I smirked and went back down to his pants...

Lol we are going to end it there folks,sorry for the people who were enjoying this,but your gonna have to wait until tomorrow xD