The Road to Ravenna

um so like my history teacher told us that we need to write a story aka secret fanfiction about Rome so i was like "YES JAKE AND AIDEN CAN FINALLY BE OF USE FOR ME!" and now im here...um...this is just gonna be not part of the story what's so ever so um just enjoy history randomness

Aidenius Rosaria's P.O.V

Once Mr.Kristoff (aka my history teacher's roman name) told us the news,I already made a plan.I'm going to go to Ravenna for revenge.Jakery Shionius,one of the best assassins in Rome,ran up to me.

"Aidenius!What are you going to do?he asked with worry in his face.

"You're coming with me to go to Ravenna,"I said.His eyes widen.

"Ravenna?You're going to get killed!"Jakery exclaimed.I let out a small sigh.

"I'm Aidenius Rosaria,one of Rome's highest ranking solider,do you really think I'm going to die off so easily?"I asked.

"Fine,but we need to make a crew,"he commanded.I nodded.We both go our separate ways.First person on my list is Athana Loxxeta.The number one female warrior in Rome.I could see her getting her sword ready.I walked up to her slowly.

"...Aidenius,"she muttered.

"...Athana,do you want to join Jakery and I to go to Ravenna for revenge?"I asked.She looked at me with confusion in her eyes.Then,she nodded.

"I'd gladly,"Athana stated.I smiled and walked off.We have Athana in our crew now.Who's next?Oh,I got it.I should probably recruit the queen of Rome,Jasmina Hatsuna.I looked around aimlessly for her.She should be easy to spot,she's the queen!Ah,there she is.She's with the prince and princess,Alexanderia and Alexia Kagaminius.I walked up to them.

"Aidenius!I'm scared!"Alexia exclaimed as she hugged me.I patted her head.

"It's fine,don't worry,Jasmina,come with us to Ravenna,"I said.She smirked.

"I was hoping you'd ask that,"Jasmina said quietly.

"We're bringing the prince and princess of course,"I said.Alexia and Alexanderia smiled.

"Let us go,"I stated.I gestured them to follow me to where Jakery and Athana were waiting.

"Do we have our whole crew assembled?"Jakery asked.

"Yes.We are ready to leave now,but first,we must get out of here without getting caught,"I muttered.

"He's right.If we need to get out of here,we can't be seen by those monsters,"Athana agreed.We stood and thought quickly.

"I've got it!I know a secret passage out of Rome!"Jasmina said excitedly.Jakery smiled.

"Of course!I know about this passage!How could I forget something so important?"he mumbled.

"Lead the way,"I demanded.Jasmina and Jakery both nodded.We started to follow them.They led us towards this hallway.At the end of the hallway was a brick wall.

"Um,there's just a wall,"Alexanderia says quietly.Jasmina laughed.

"Worry not,it's a secret door!"she said.Jakery pushed the wall,which caused it to cave in.Behind the brick wall was a long,dark tunnel.

"Let's go!"I yelled.We ran out there quickly.As we were running,the ceiling of the tunnel started to crumbled apart.It began to fall apart above us.

"Gah!Run,run!"Jakery panicked.You could hear the loud bangs of the ceiling falling behind us.

"Jasmina,I thought this was a secret passage!Not a passage where you could hear it from the outside!"Athana outraged.

"I'm sorry!We haven't used this passage over a decade!"she screamed.Alexia started slowing down.