~Chapter 18~Aiden,you chose the worst mistake ever...~

Aiden's P.O.V

Well this is embarrassing....Jake washing my hair for me....Acting like nothing wrong is going on....stupid idiot..

"...So....this is the kind of shampoo you use?"Jake asked,obviously trying to avoid awkwardness.

"....Yeah...why do you ask?"I asked.

"So I can smell just like you..."he whispered deeply into my ear.

"H-hey!Don't get so close!"I complained.I heard him laugh and continued to wash my hair.

"....Is my hair really that fluffy?"I asked stupidly.

"Yass!And it feels really good when I rest my head on your hair!It's soooo soft!"he said,unleashing his inner fanboy...Okay then...this got really weird...

~To Be Continued In The Next Episode Of Shower Time With Aiden~

As me and....well...Jake...got out of the shower....I went to his room,to get dressed,and Jake just followed me,being the stalker he always is...

"Um,can you wait?"I asked.

"Nope.We showered together,now we dress together,"he said as he marched into his room.

"....Uh...I'll just wait then.."I said,and as I was about to leave,I felt Jake grab my hand and pulled me in,locking the door.

"H-Hey!Let me out!"I yelled.

"Nope,"Jake said,smirking.Fuck...that's his sexual smirk...I'm screwed...(haha...get it?screwed?Because Aiden is about to get..screwed by Jake?.....haha...ah....hm...I'll be quiet now..)...I felt Jake push me on top of the bed.

"Time to get dressed~"he said creepily.He went to the his closet and picked out.....a maid outfit?....

"Uhhh...why do you have that?"I asked,kind of creeped out.

"It's for my cosplaying!"he said cheerfully....Uh yea....cosplaying,of course.....

"You should wear it!"Jake said.

"No way..."I said.

"YES WAY!Now put it on,or else you're gonna sleep naked with me tonight...choose,"he said.Gosh,this dude is so commanding....I really don't wanna wear a maid outfit....

"....Um.....no maid outfit..."I sighed,wondering why I am doing this...

"Whhhaatt?!Really?!I expected you to choose the maid outfit..."Jake muttered..."Whatever...put on your boxers!"he threw my boxers at me.

"Don't look,"I mumbled.

"Pfft,you can trust me!"he said and turned around.

Jake's P.O.V

After Aiden got....well...I shouldn't really say dressed...but when he did,he hopped in bed and waited for me to actually put on some actually pajamas.I just hopped in bed with Aiden.

"This sucks,I'm cold.."Aiden muttered....Well then,Dr.Jake is in the house.I instantly wrapped my insanely warm arms around his body,causing him to jump a bit.

".....Why the fuck are you so warm,you're making me sweat now,I'm not joking.."he says.

"I dunno.I've worn a hoodie for a long time I guess..."I mumbled.Aiden sighs and just closes his eyes.Like I always do,I snuggled my face into his furball of a mess on his head.I sighed.Could life get any better rirght now?...