~Chapter 42~Aiden's Brother!!!~

Aiden's P.O.V

Hmm....it's my birthday today....I sat up and looked around.Jake was asleep,naked next to me....I did a slight shiver from last night....I got up,wrapped a towel around my waist,and I went out to make breakfast.....While I was making some eggs and pancakes,I heard someone knocking on the door.I opened the door to see....Eh?..Is that....my... little brother?..

"Onii-chan!"he said happily,and he was about to jump on top of me,but he saw the towel and stopped in his tracks.

"Woah....did you just get out of the shower?.."he teased.

"Eh....J-Jaiden...what are you doing here?!How did you find out where I live?!"I exclaimed.

"I asked Aidelin's friend..."he said.Aidelin is my twin sister....me and her are identical twins.

"Whatever...Please leave..."I muttered.

"Wha?No way!I came here to celebrate your birthday!"he said and then just walked into the house like nothing....Crap...If Jake saw him,he would be jealous instantly....Fuck,fuck,FUCK!

"Okay,look,please leave okay,you can't be here,I'll meet you up later,okay?"I asked.

"Ugh,nnooooooooooo~"he whined....Ugh...even though he's 17,he is so fuckin' childish...Suddenly,I heard Jake's footsteps coming.

"Shit,shit,leave please!"I said.Jaiden notices my panic...

"Eh,why are you in a rush?"he asked.

"Yaaaawwnnnn....good morning~"I heard Jake said...

"Eh...who is that?"Jaiden asked.....AUUGHHH YOU FUCKIN' DUMBASS!!

"Eh?....Aiden-kun....who the hell is that?"Jake asked.

"Ahh....ah...um...uh...t-this is...my...b-brother..."I said.Jake went up to my brother and examined him.Jake pulled me over to the kitchen.

"Your brother is fuckin' hot..."he whispered.

"WHHHAAAAAT THHHEEEE FUCKKKK!?!??!?!"I screamed.

"Should...I just..leave?"Jaiden asked.

"YES,PLEASE LEAVE!"I yelled.

"No!Don't leave,I wanna know you better!If ya know what I mean....*wink wink*"he flirted.HOW THE FUCK CAN HE SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME!?!THAT FUCKIN' MANWHORE!!

Jake's P.O.V

I'm just being honest.....Aiden's brother...he is the most hottest dude I've ever met,aside from Aiden,who I love and all,but.....this guy....so fuckin' hot...I walked over to Aiden's brother.

"Ay,you wanna meet up sometime,and I could give you my number..."I whispered into his ear.

"Ooh lala....sure,let's meet up some day..."he flirted back.Aiden suddenly grabbed me and he literally pushed onto the ground and started beating me up.Ahh....that music class memory is coming back to me...

"SENPAI I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND!"I screamed.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE,HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT?!"he roared....Aiden's brother was just in the background,watching the whole movie scene happen.

"Alrighty then,enough fighting and yappin' let's celebrate Aiden's birthday!"his brother said.

"Eh,it's your birthday today?"I asked.

"Y-Yeah..."he muttered.

"Oh yeah,I haven't told you my name yet!My name is Jaiden Rose,nice seeing you..."he said.

"I'm Jake Shion..."I muttered.I literally can't breathe,since Aiden was sitting on top of me.

"Please get off..."I whimpered.He hopped off and brushed himself off.

"Are you not angry at me anymore?"I asked.He glared at me.

"Me.You.Talk.Later,"he said angirly....Fuck,I'm about to get murdered am I?....At least I'll get killed by Aiden stabbing me...Ah....that'd be sooooo hot....What the fuck is wrong with me?..