The Trader and the Christian Crusaders

yep thats right more history fanfictionnnssssss hell yes.

dont worry there's not that much death in this one :)
And it has a cover too :P

Aidan Roseren's P.O.V

It was just a regular day in the University of Medina.My name is Aidan Roseren.I am one of the best known Muslim traders in world.My items are very valueable and useful.That's a problem though...I have been robbed by bandits many times.Thanks to my gold and silver,I barely managed to survive.

I was walking around the town,just selling my things like usual.A strange man with a hood came up to me.

"Hey,do you think I can get one of your things?"he asked.I looked over at him weirdly.

"Erm...What would you like?"I asked quietly.He looked at my items.I could see it in his eyes.He was a bandit,ready to steal.As he was about to grab one of my precious rubies,I took out my sword.I am quite talented when it comes to swords.I pointed it at his throat.

"Don't even think about it.Off with the hood,"I demanded.The bandit slowly took off his hood,revealing his mahogany hair.He looked Indian.I look into his deep,blue eyes.

"There,are you happy?"he growled.

"Name please,"I said.He sighed loudly.At this point,people were stopping and staring at us.

"Jahke.Jahke Shionm,"Jahke said.I lowered my sword.

"I'm Aidan Roseren,but you probably already knew that.Anyways,next time you pull any stupid act like this,I'm not afraid to cut your head off,"I explained.Jahke nodded.

"Whatever you say,"he says quietly.I was about to walk off until he grabbed my hand.I turned around quickly,with an annoyed look on my face.

"What now?!"I exclaimed.

"Maybe you can teach me about trading?"he asks quietly.I glared my gray eyes into his.

"No,"I said straight up.His face turned into a surprised expression.

"Wha?!Why?!"he whines.I start walking off,ignoring him.He clings onto my arm.I start dragging him along with me.

"Please teach me your ways!"Jahke begged.At this point,I wanted to kill him right there and then.

"Oh?What's this,Aidan?"I heard a familiar voice ring.I looked up to see my friend,Jasmina Hatsunem.

"Another bandit,eh?"she asks with a small smile on her face.Jahke got up immediately.

"No!I'm not a bandit!I'm..er...a trader in training!"he exclaims.

"Yeah,a trader in training...,"I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.I start walking off,wanting to just sell something without being interrupted.I swear,one more interruption,and I will go berserk.Suddenly,I heard screams.The three of us looked in the direction of the screams.

"Christian crusaders!Run!"a trader said.I groaned a bit.I took out my sword.

"Annoyed?"Jasmina asked with a small smirk.I nodded slowly.Jahke came up to me.

"Hey,how about you help me with this trading thing,while I'll help you fight these guys off,"he asked.

"Sure,whatever,"I muttered.I ran to where the Christian crusaders were.This was probably a huge mistake.And,it was.Before I even took the time to process it,I was on the ground with a sword in my face.

"Give us everything you got,"a woman crusader demanded.I pointed at my stuff,which was where Jasmina was.I suddenly see Jahke standing next to the woman.