~Chapter 30~He's crying,and then he's fanboying...~

Jake's P.O.V

A-Aiden....why would he would he do that to me?Over some little thing.....I was literally at the toilet,coughing up my lungs in it.....Jesus Christ.....why must Aiden be so abusive towards me?....But he apologized...so...I dunno....I feel depressed now that Aiden just did that....After a few minutes of coughing up some blood,like any normal person does,I just went staight to bed.

"Um...J-Jake..?....Um....you okay?"Aiden asked.I didn't reply.I feel unusual....I felt Aiden hug me.

"I-I'm sorry....forget about everything that happened today..."he muttered.He let go...

"I'm gonna take a shower..."he says and  left.....I felt something drip down my face....Eh?....T-tears?...Oh gosh...I need to wipe the away...I don't want Aiden worrying about me more...I tried to wipe them away,but it just created more tears...Crap...Crap...Crap....stop it tears....I heard Aiden get out of the shower.Ugh....I'll just stuff my face into the pillow...Let's hope he doesn't see me...I heard some shuffling...Hm..I guess he's not gonna ask me to get out......After some shuffling,I felt Aiden hop into the bed...

"Jake..?You asleep?.."I felt him shake me a little.

"Please don't touch me..."I said in an afraid tone............Why am I afraid?...

"Jake....."Aiden muttered...Oh gosh...that's his worried voice....Act cool...act cool....I'll just cover myself in the blankets...I heard Aiden sigh as he laid down right next to me...Please,PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY FACE!!!

Aiden's P.O.V

When Jake is like this,he's most likely crying.....I sighed,and lifted his chin up,but then Jake just smacked my hand and put his head back in his nest....I just groaned.I lifted his face up again,but this time I held him with 2 hands..Yep,I was right....tears...I wiped them away and.....and...I kissed him...I could tell that he was surprised..After a while,I slowly felt him embrace me....This is nice...this kind of stuff is okay with me....But sometimes,Jake just has to fuck it up for everyone and make things sexual....but in this situation...he will act gentle and fragile,like a little puppy...When we seperated our ways,Jake just looked away..

"You better now?"I asked.

"....do I even have to tell you?..."he mumbled...

"Um...yeah,of course.."I said.I felt Jake groan.

"Well.....YOU JUST KISSED ME OH MY GOSH YOU ACTUALLY KISSED ME AND ENJOYED IT!!!'he fanboyed so hard.....Jake is back to normal it seems....just the way I love it...