~Chapter 45~Sexual Birthday!~

WARNING:Sexual chapter!~Yaaaaa!This is gotta be the most sexual story I've written....Heh....Let's continue that....*pervert face*

Jake's P.O.V

Sexual,birthday,YEAH~!Ah....Let's see if I could get Aiden to have sex with me....Hurhurhur.....Aiden was asleep though,cuddled up against me.....We were watching a movie...I look over at his bandaged wrist.....Gosh....what the hell is wrong with me?...Why would I do that to him?...Whatever...I held Aiden close to me,like a teddy bear.....So warm and such soft skin.....I sound like a total pervert....It's probably because I am one....I got up,and lifted Aiden up and carried him to our room.Haha....let's get him undressed....I plopped him down on the bed.....*squeal*Ahhhh!It's kind of like when Aiden tried touching me,but I was a sneaky person,and pretended to be asleep...Hurhur...I carefully took of Aiden shirt somehow......I went over and started licking his chest,hearing Aiden's soft whimpers....I suddenly went up to Aiden's neck...Hmm...the hickey that was there is fading away....How about I make another one?....This is going to show that Aiden is mine and mine ONLY!.....I started to softly suck on his neck,making Aiden flinch a bit....I finally went down to Aiden's pants and slowly dragged them down....I started rubbing his crotch area....Heheh...he's pretty hard....I pulled his.....boxers down...and there he was.A sleeping,naked Aiden in front of me.And it's not even MY birthday!Heheh....I went over and licked Aiden's boner,hearing pretty loud moans...I can't believe he hasn't woken up yet....I licked my finger and went to his hole (trying not to scream out of pent up fangirl squeals) and insterted it in....He did a loud gasp,and finally....he woookkkeee up.....Fuck.

Aiden's P.O.V

Ahh....what...what is going on?......I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jake's red hair....what in the?....Wait....A-AM I N-NAKED!?I jumped and glabbed the closet thing to cover myself up.

"GEEETTT OUT!GET OUT!I'M FUCKIN' NAKED!!!PLEASE LEAVE!!"I screeched like a girl,who just got walked in by a guy while she was changing...

"Woah,woah,calm down!Me and you are guyyyysss right?We have to saammme body types...."he said.

"ASDFGHJKL JUST GET OUT!!PLEASE!!"I yelled.Jake was ignored me and went over and pulled my blanket off,leaving my bare body in front of him.

"S-Stop!"I groaned.He just went over and continued fingering me...

"A-Ah....J-Jake..."I moaned out.

"Heh...not complainin' anymore,eh?"he teased.I just glared at him.He started stroking me too,making me feel intense pleasure....Ahh.....what....why am I letting him....t-touch me like this?.....He suddenly started unzipping his pants....Aw shit.....When he took his pants and boxers off,he climbed on top of me.Oh gosh...

"G-Go slowed..."I muttered.He giggled.

"Of course......not....."he teased.

"WAIT WHAT THE FU-Aaack!Ah...'I moaned out.

"Hmm...you seem to be used to this now...."he said.

"J-Just move already!"I complained.

"Needy,aren't we?"he asked.Shut the fuck up and move.....Calling me needy and crap.....