~Chapter 29~Abusive Boyfriend..~

Jake's P.O.V

7 a.m. wakin' up in the morning!...Haha...I look around to let my eyesight adjust....Oh...how cute...Aiden sleeping next to me naked....Hehe....I don't wanna wake him up,but if it weren't for Aiden's beatings...I would be touching him right now.......I slowly shook him up....He instantly woke up.Hmm...I guess he was prepared for school...

"I'm up,let's go.."he said.Eh?

"What do you mean by "let's go"?"I asked.

"I took a early shower before you woke up..."he said.Hmm...smart...

"Okay then...whatever you say.."I muttered.We quickly got dressed and went to school...

~Time Skip~

I was lying in bed,staring at my homework.....How the fuck am I suppose to do this?Aiden won't help me...he went to the ice cream parlor without me....*sniffle*....~RRIIINNNGG~...Ooh,sudden phone call!

PHONE CALL MODE:ON

Jake:Yeessss?

???:Hallo Nii-san!

Jake:Ehhh?!Jakeita?!

Jakeita:Yep!The one and only!

Jake:Why are you calling,big sis?

Jakeita:First of all,please don't call me that...and second....I was wondering if you wanted a brother sister day off?

Jake:Sorry,can't,I'm doing my homework...

Jakeita:......Um....haha...uh...then I guess I came to your house for no reason...

Jake:WHAT?!

~Hang up~

I instantly ran downstairs and open my front door to see a girl with red and orange ombre hair standing there.

"Heeeyyyyy!"Jakeita said.

"WHAT.THE.FUCK?!"I screeched.

"Well,I guess I could come in!~"she said as she walked in my house.Oh gosh...what if Aiden saw her and think that she is my girlfriend?Oh gosh,I need to push her out,PRONTO!

"Haha,um,can you please leave,NOW?!"I asked urgently.

"Whaaa?How could you say that to your own sis?Is there a secret your hiding?"she asked.

"NO.NO.NO.NO.NO SECRET AT ALL!"I panically said.

"Mmmhmm?Really?I don't really care if you had a roommate or something..."she muttered.Crap...she knows...

"Haha?Roommate?What are you talking about?I live by myself..."I lied.Oh God...make this stop..

"Haha,you don't have to lie...I know what's up.."she says as she sat down on the couch.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK!I instantly got her up and tried to push her towards the door,but instead I tripped and fell ON TOP OF MY OWN SISTER.....OH....MY......GOODNESS...GRACIOUS.....

Aiden's P.O.V

I got some ice cream for Jake,because I am nice like that.I sigh,and I drove into the driveway...eh?The front door's open.Oh crap,is there a murderer on the loose?!I jumped out of the car and ran to the door to see....Jake...on top of a girl....I saw the two stare at me...Jake instantly jumped off..I felt anger rise up in me...

"Jake......."I said sternly,ready to punch someone...

"A-Aiden!Haha...uh...um...i-it's not what it l-looks like!"he said.

"Really?JUST.FUCKING REALLY?!"I yelled.The girl awkwardly just left and I was ENRAGED!I AM READY TO BE ON A KILLING SPREE!!

"YOU...LITTLE...CHEATING...SHIT..."I grumbled as I walked towards him...

"A-Aiden...chill out!That was just my sister!"Jake yelled.

"SISTER?!THEN WHY WERE YOU ON TOP OF HER?!"I yelled.

"BECAUSE I FELL!"he yells back.I pushed Jake onto the couch and hopped on top of him,getting my fists ready to have a bloody hell of a time...(haha puns..)

"SENPAI!PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"Jake yelled.

"LIKE HELL YOU WOULD!"I started GRABBING JAKE BY THE FUCKING THROAT!HOLY CRAP I COULD'VE KILLED HIM!!

"A-A...iden!"he choked out.Oh shit...I instantly let go.Oh god....what's wrong with me..Jake started coughing up BLOOD!!!HOLY SHIT!!!

"Oh my god!I'm so sorry!I d-didn't mean it!"I panicked.I went to get some paper towels and water....Fuck...what is wrong with me?!WHY DID I JUST DO THAT TO....TO........to the person I love the most?...