Link x Reader- Chapter 17

(HELLO MY LOVELY HOES. IT IS I. I HAVE RETURNED.)

Your POV

You took a couple steps and fell over.

"H-hold on, I can't walk right..."

"Oh, right, you aren't used to wolf form."

"You say that like other people besides you are."

"Hey, maybe they are. We just don't know."
You stopped to stare at him.
"How many cute teenage boys can literally turn into wol- oh, nevermind..." You suddenly remembered a small amount of wherever you were before this. He looked confused and continued on. You got the hang of walking pretty fast, too. Link occasionally looked back to check on you, make sure you were keeping up with him.

~

"Where are we even going?"

"We'll find that out. I'm just going to where the shadow power seems the strongest."

Talking to him was weird. Was it really even "talking?"

You jumped back when a monster burst up in front of you. Link attacked it, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. He nuzzled against your face when he went past you.
"See? I'll protect you." Relief flowed through your body when you realized you weren't completely screwed.

After a long trek through the depressingly dark twilight, you stopped to take a few breaths.
"Do... you think we could stop for a... a bit..?" you huffed. Link walked over and brushed against your side.
"Of course."

(sorry for the short, boring chapter ;3; i just wanted to post something)