Link x Reader-Part 14

Link's POV

I narrowed my eyes as I neared Dark Link's dungeon.

I tied Epona up far away, so she wouldn't be in any potential danger.

I started walking, stopping to take a deep breath when I neared the door.

"Midna! Help me out here," I said in a loud whisper. I nodded toward the door, and she broke through it with one swift motion, disappearing once again.

I wasn't at all surprised by the two Bokoblins that charged at me, hearing all the noise Midna made by breaking the door.

Knocking them to the ground and killing them quickly, I cautiously continued down the dark,
stone hallway.

Sword in hand, I set my feet down as quietly as possible to avoid being heard again.

I need to find (y/n)!

That was the only thought going through my mind as I warily looked through every window in every door.

Hope washed over me as I heard talking.

One of them was angry. I could tell by the firey tone of voice they had.

I crept down the hall yet further, stopping at the very last door. For the first time in ages, I was extremely nervous to be facing a foe. My hand shook as I looked cautiously through the window in the door.

My stomach flipped over as I kicked through it, demolishing the hinges.
(Y/n)'s eyes lit up when she saw me.

"You don't take a break. Too persistent. It's a shame I can't kill you forever," Dark Link growled, spinning around on his heel.

I stiffened, ready to leap at him if he so much as laid a hand on (Y/n).

He smirked, stepping toward her. Anger rose within me, and without thinking, as if controlled by something, I jumped at him. He was taken aback, not prepared for an attack at that moment.

(Y/n) tried to speak, but she had a gag in her mouth.
...And she was tied up.
Even angrier than before, I pinned Dark Link to the ground.
"If you ever hurt her again, I will wipe you from existence! Do you hear me?" He seemed a bit frightened but just rolled to the side.

"You'll need some better attacks if you plan on wiping me from existence."

I shot an arrow at him, clipping the edge of his ear. He winced in pain and stopped for a minute, which I took at an opportunity to strike.

I pinned him down one again, the edge of my sword against his neck.
"Let (y/n) go," I commanded firmly. He just shook his head no, unable to speak. I dug the edge of the blade slightly into his skin.

He winced, but still refused.

After so long, he started coughing up blood and gave in. He unlocked the chains and untied the ropes.

Your POV
--------------

You sighed through the gag as he undid the chains and ropes on you. Rubbing your sore wrists, you fell to your knees from the ropes cutting off the circulation to your legs.
Dark Link had run off, leaving you and Link in the stone room.

You gently rubbed your legs, getting the blood flowing again. You froze as a hand was placed on top of yours.
You look up to see it's Link. He smiles, grabbing your hand and squeezing it.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I wasn't here soon enough. I'm so sorry..."

You felt bad for worrying him, even if it wasn't half your fault.

"It's not your fault, Link. I shouldn't have been so stupid as to stay alone."
Pain flooded his eyes and you could easily see he still blamed himself.

You started crying without realizing it.
"I hate him... so much," you stammered. "He's such a pervert... I-I..." You were cut off by Link pulling you into a hug.

"Let's go home."

You nodded into his shoulder, still crying a bit. He picked you up, carrying you out.

You jumped up onto Epona, wrapping your arms around Link's waist as usual. You rested your head on his back, taking a deep breath.

He put his hand on top of yours, sending a warm feeling through you.
You intertwined your fingers with his, smiling.

~~~~~~~

He held his hand out to you to help you dismount the horse, which you gratefully accepted and jumped down.
Link put his arm around your shoulders, leading you inside.

"Hopefully we can be here for a week without being ambushed or without tragedies, you joked, sitting down on the sofa.

Link chuckled, sitting down next to you. He put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.
With his free hand he grabs your hand.

You sat like this in silence for a long time.

"...(Y/n)?" He finally says, quietly.
You looked at him in reply. His blue eyes were full of questions he could never ask.

"Promise me... Promise me you'll never leave me."

"I promise."

He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"You missed," you say jokingly.

"Huh?"

"You missed," you repeat with a chuckle, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. He smiles into it, pulling you closer if that's even possible.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too."

(A/N: Well wasn't that a cliche ending? XD
The next chapter will be the smut chapter ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
If you don't want to read it, just... don't?
It won't be important to plot development anyway.
I'll try to make it not boring.
Also sorry for my super sucky battle scene. )