Link x Reader-Part 7

(A/N: 3 chapters in one day hooooly crap :0 I felt productive ^-^)

Your POV

You struggle to speak, the gag in your mouth disabling you from doing so.
It all turned into annoying mumbling and gibberish, so the thing or person carrying you pointed his finger and you suddenly couldn't move your mouth at all.

It set you down on a stone floor in some sort of dungeon, the only thing in it being chains and a caged torch.
It pointed at you yet again, and you could speak again.
"Why am I here? Where's Link?" You continued interrogating him and swearing his ears off.
"Shut up already, you urchin! You know exactly why you're here!"
"No, I really don't," you said, annoyed.
He scoffed.
"Oh really? Playing innocent? I bet you think your little hero boyfriend is going to come save you, hm?"
Your face turned red at the word 'boyfriend'.
"He's not my b-boyfriend!" you retorted.
"And what do you mean he isn't going to save me? Have you done something with him?!"
You were angry at this point, and you could feel the tough rope on your arms severely scratching and burning your skin, but you ignored it.
He snickered, and pointed to a glowing orb on a shelf. You gasped and strained to see what it was.
It was Link, but he was in a different cell. Much smaller, darker, dirtier. He was chained to the wall, the shackled around his wrists having spikes, so if he struggled, they would stab his skin.
His clothes were torn and tattered, and you saw a creature pop out of nowhere and whip him. He cringed as it collided with his arm, but he didn't say anything. He continued to stare at it in the eye, with that determined, battle-ready look.
"You..." you said angrily, feeling the rope on one of your arms ripping from the strain of you pulling on it.
You lunged straight for him, sliding to a stop as he disappeared into thin air.
"Is this some bloody game?" you screamed, trying to pull the other rope off.
He snickered and snapped his fingers, causing two of the creatures you saw in Link's cell to appear in front of you. They quickly chained you to the wall as well, and held out whips.
"If you hurt me for doing nothing, I-" you stopped as one of them whipped your back sharply.
"What the hell was that for?" you shrieked, wincing.
"Now, (y/n), if you cooperate, maybe you'll get out of here all in one piece, but I make no promises," the man snickered, tossing Link's hat onto the floor in front of you.
You teared up, but stopped yourself from crying, because you knew that somehow, something would happen and you would get out.