Link x Reader-Part 10

(A/N: OH MY GOD 550 READS. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EEEEE! sorry for not updating too D: I was groundeeeed. But i'm back. Do not fear.)

Your POV

You ran through the field as fast as you possibly could, avoiding the monsters at all costs.
And then you saw him.
"Link!" you shrieked, running toward him.
But that monster of a person got there sooner.
"No," you tried to scream but it only came out as a whisper.
You shut your eyes tightly as you watched Link be killed in front of y-

"(Y/N)!!"
Your eyes shot open and you saw Link looking down at you, a concerned look on his face.
You sat up quickly, trying to register what just happened.
After a few seconds of catching your breath and calming down, you blushed a deep shade of red when you saw how close your face was to Link's.
"You were having a nightmare, I thought I should wake you up," he explained, not seeming to care how close you were.
"T-thanks," you stuttered.
You scanned your surroundings, remembering you were still in the dungeon.
You ran your fingers through your hair in stress, trying not to cry from your nightmare.
"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.
"Y-yeah, it's just the nightmare..." you began, your voice cracking and shaking.
"There was this person, a-and he..." you began crying as you remembered how clear the dream had been.
Link quickly pulled you into a hug, comforting you with soft words of reassurance.
"You're okay... Shhh..."
You cried into his arm for a while before you finally got a hold of yourself and could explain the nightmare.
"Th-this person, he was chasing us, and threatened to kill us... And y-you told him to spare me if he would k-kill you, and..." your voice trailed off into uneven breaths.
"And it hurt me more than dying would've to have to watch you die!" you cry, looking at him.
"I won't let anyone hurt you," he said confidently.
"You still have to look out for yourself! You can't just set aside your own life for me! I'm the one who pulled myself into all this!" you said, stressed.
"But I would, (y/n)," he said, lifting your head up.
"What am I worth to you?" you whisper. "I can't even save myself, I'm wea-" he cuts you off by putting his finger to your lips.
"The world. You're worth the world. Don't you let anyone tell you different," he said softly, pushing some of your hair out of your face.
You blushed like crazy, looking down and fiddling with your hands.
"...Really?" you questioned, lifting your head slightly.
He nodded, smiling.
"B-but I don't see how you c-"
You jumped as he leaned in, kissing you.
What?
You sat in shock as he pulled away, embarassed.
"I-I'm sorry, I just-"
"It's fine, Link," you said, pulling him back in for another kiss.
After what seemed like forever, you pulled away only to be hugged tightly by Link.
You giggled, taking his hat and putting it on.
He flicked it over your face, making you sneeze as it brushed your nose lightly.
He pressed his forehead against yours, smiling.
"You know, (y/n), I've felt this way about you for a while. Ever since I first saw you, really. I'm glad I got to go on this journey with you. Your smile keeps me going, and just the thought of you makes me happy..." he said, putting his hand in your hair.
You sighed and leaned into his arm.
"Hyrule isn't going to save itself... We still have to go..."
He sighed as well and let you up before standing up himself.
"I know. But at least I'm not in this alone," he said, smiling at you.
Smiling back, you followed him out of the dungeon.