Epilouge

Epilogue

Ten Years Later
Five points
Manhattan Isle.

How is she doing? Fine Declan. Thank you for coming, Queen Psalm. I was here for the last nine births. I will be here for nine more a girl this time, Declan? She never allows a gender reveal. Susie swears it will be a girl we told you she speaks now? Yes, I was talking with last night 12 years old now. Where did the time go? Talking marriage since she grew human genitalia and reproductive organs. You know Sheriff won't hear it says she is too young to date young princes, haha.

He is right, ummm, but I saw her eyeing victory, your oldest boy. I like that you gave him Ruth's maiden name, Declan. Thank you, my Queen, all her idea. Victory is eyeing her as well, and they hang out a lot reading and playing games. Hehe, a natural connection is always best. Let me get back, I hear Ruth fussing Declan. He stood nodding his eyes low as Queen Psalm tended to Ruth in the middle of a contraction.

Declan sat with Shock, Jax, Harlan, Heidi, and Sheriff. Babe come sit near me. Shock signed to Heidi, who cuddled near Shock such a romantic she whispered in his ear, kissing his cheeks. The old friends sat worried about Ruth child birth was hard with no pain killers because they had no way to see the needle enter the spine to administer an epidural. Jax passed seaweed water to everyone, kissing his wife Harlan of four years.

In four hours, they heard the cry of life they waited for.  The old friends shouted in glee, cheering happily at the sound of new life for the 10th time. Hugging Declan, he ran into a sweaty Ruth, Susie patting her head with a cold rag. The baby wrapped its tiny fist on Susie's finger. Zomm nurses were dressed in sterile white as Psalm smiled at Declan from under her mask.

Congratulations, Governor Ruth said with a tired, sleepy voice. Thank you baby what did we make? Declan, meet your first daughter. Declan smiled, happy his wife had the girl she wanted, and the princess he wanted to spoil, passing her to Declan, who kissed her head.

Welcome to your Islands Manhattan and Staten young Zombie princess seeing the diamond cut iris in her dancing eyes kissing the head of his tenth born child.

Declan looked out at five points and the spring pushing forward. It had come a long way from the destruction it was when he first arrived. Zombies walked the white sidewalks waving as church bells rang at the news that their governor had another healthy child. Children born of his fathers vaccine rode bikes and skipped rope. Beautiful boats limes the pier leading to the compound. Of course, his ugly beat-up tug boat, he refused to let Shock Paint sat in the harbor, an eye sore compared to the beautiful yachts around her.

Manhattan was half full as any surviving Zomm in decent condition surviving on Staten Island were transfered to Manhattan Isle until they could clear Staten Island.

Life was what Declan wanted it was good. Declan held his daughter up to his fathers oil portrait number ten dad, lighting a candle in his memory. Declan sat behind Ruth holding the baby as a nurse took a group photo posing was Jax, Harlan, Shock, Scott, Heidi, Sheriff, Susie Ruth Declan and the new baby.  Of course, they're not used Ruth's infamous Polaroid Camera.

The End.

Also read Leviticus Zombie King!

🎉 You've finished reading Black Zombie Teen Queen A Blk Qween Dystopian Horror Event A Leviticus Spin Off 🎉