⟨Well, that's gay.⟩

------------
Well well well 😈
Time to work on this bad boy
And yes, you're getting what you want, and it stays this time.
------------

3rd Person POV, 7:15 P.M.

Fuck it, Gregory thought, as he put a light grasp on Evan's shoulders and locked lips with him, his heart beating like a drum. No alarm clock was stopping it this time. Now, of course, Evan's reaction was pure shock. His eyes were wide and his face was near the same shade of a tomato. He wasn't expecting action, let alone Gregory to be the one to take it.

But, he wasn't pushing Gregory away. He didn't want to. His tense glare at him softened as it continued. And soon enough, he adjusted, as his body was no longer tense, and his eyes were shut. He kissed back for as long as both of their lungs would let them.

As soon as they couldn't breathe, they cut contact, both of them lightly gasping for air.
This was gonna be awkward...

Evan's POV, 7:15 P.M.

...
I looked at him as soon as we gained our breath. I had so many questions. Yet, just by his eyes, it looked like he had some as well, I can just tell. I thought for a second, and then let my brain speak, looking into his eyes as I opened my mouth for words to come out.

"...Do you wear chapstick, by any chance?"

He was blood red as soon as he heard it. I got a laugh out of his stuttering, as he tried to be calm and collected with his answer. And soon, he didn't even try, going dead silent as his hands covered his face. But, he was still bloodshot in the face, so I could tell he was still a little flushed by it.

I genuinely think I'm in love here.

Gregory's POV, 7:16 P.M.

I KISS HIM, AND WHATS THE FIRST QUESTION HE ASKS AFTER IT? DO YOU WEAR CHAPSTICK. DHBBFBSNFBJR.
There is NO convincing myself to be calm in THIS situation. As my hands layered upon my face, I thought of a snarky answer I could give him. Nothing.

"Hey, please look at me, will you?" The cocky son-of-a-bitch said. I moved my hands down slowly and my head raised up, my eyes going right towards his. It still spooks me to do that, considering that he looks like he's staring into my soul and reading my thoughts.
"I... I liked that. You know, the kiss. It was my first..."

He looked away as he said most of it, but his eyes went back to mine as he said the last sentence. I felt fluttering in my stomach. Me?? I was his first kiss??? I mean yeah, he was mine as well, but seriously?! I wanted to say something, but my everything was interrupted by his hands holding mine, as he looked at me with that- gentle smile that I love so fucking much.

God damn it, I'm IN for it, this time.
This is SO fucking gay.