⟨Farewell.⟩

————————
Ah, the end.
New book in the works.
————————

[Evan, 6:00 A.M.]

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE-

The alarm clock was shut off. I looked frantically around for where ever Gregory was, but no sign, except my window being open instead of closed. A cool summer breeze was entering my room.
I saw a small note on my nightstand. But, it was put in my drawer, for me to read later. I had a day to complete, first.

...

The day can wait. I instantly opened my drawer again and snatched the note. I opened it with pace. Reviewing it, it was a small note.

..........

Hey Evan.

I tried to spell this correktly, so excuse my mistakes!
I wanted to say goodbye with this becaose I would be leaving early.
Thank you for having me over. You are an amazing persin!
Oh, and I love you.

Untill we meet again,
G.

..........

I was giggling at his note for the small spelling errors he had made, but soon enough, I was smiling wholeheartedly at the note, my cheeks getting sore from it.
I put the letter back into the drawer, and closed it as well.

I have quite a while until my birthday, so maybe I'll see him! I'll invite him to it if I do.
Only 2 weeks until the party.

[3rd Person, Closing]

And they did meet again every now and then. Hugging each-other and talking up a storm about how they were, and then sharing a small kiss followed by a "Bye!" before they had separated for the day. Sometimes, Evan would sneak out from his family, and hang out with Gregory for the day.

I would love to say they had a nice ending; getting married and dying old. But, with a birthday party, ends two stories. One story's love-life, as he never really got back into it and didn't want to. And another story's book in general, 7 days after his birthday party.

Gregory had a spell of hatred for a while. First, he despised the Aftons as a whole for letting that happen in the first place. Then, it was Michael, for doing such a messed up prank. And then, it was, and stayed at William, for making such a dangerous design.

He hated animatronics for quite a while. Well, that was until the Glamrock style came into play, and he had to deal with them for 6 hours. Irony here is; he hated animatronic bears the most, and was helped out by one.

But his story was over. Another was still a messed up book. But nonetheless, tomorrow is another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end!
Of course, this was rushed, I'll admit, but I ran out of ideas for this book, and I wasn't going to leave you guys on some sort of cliffhanger.
Of course, the price you had to pay was no happy ending. Hehe, suck it. >:)

Thank you all so much for the support this book had gotten. Of course, this had began as a joke, and ended as a serious book.
(Yes, while making this, I semi-convinced myself on accident to ship Gregvan. Good job.)

A new book is going to be made soon.
Thank you, and remain patient.

- Vincent, the Author.