One Kiss

Jacky

After seeing Karen and Dave out of my house I sat upstairs in my room and thought about the events that had just taken place previously.

I knew that Jay was attracted to me, because I heard him in the other room moaning my name, and to be honest I was attracted to him. To be honest I knew that he was young, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for all that. To be honest I wanted to feel something, because it had been a long time since I had felt something and I was sick of hearing about my sisters talk about how good their sex lives were and I wasn't getting any. It was my time to get dicked down.

Getting off my bed, I decided to take a shower. I put on something a little revealing before my lace robe. I then decided to go downstairs to check on Jay. As I descended downstairs I saw him sitting on the couch in the same position that he was in before I went upstairs.

"Hey, do you need anything?" I asked, peeking my head inside the room.

"I wanna take a bath. A nigga feel sweaty and shit and dirty." Jay said.

My breathing hitched knowing that I would have to see him completely naked in order for me to put him inside the bathtub so that he could bath himself. Seeing the look on my face Jay chuckled as he looked at me.

"Yo, ma I know you nervous, but a nigga gon' have some class this time. Please, just help a young brother out?" Jay asked.

It wasn't him I was worried about, it was me.

I sighed a breath of anxiety before going over to him. Helping him stand up, I held him around his waist as he put on arm around my shoulder and use his other other to walk on the crutches that Dave had bought him. Once we reached the bathroom, he sat on the toilet seat as I went to the tub and started filling his tub up with warm water. As I did so I could feel his eyes on my ass as I was bent over. Standing up slow, I saw him lick his lips as he looked at me.

"You not a woman of many words are you?" Jay asked.

"It's not that." I answered truthfully. He didn't know the real me. I was guarded.

"I know it's not. You got a guard up. I can sense it and feel it. Why is that? You think Ima fuck you up or something?"

"Or just fuck me...." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Jay asked.

"Nothing." I sighed, turning off the bath water before it overflowed.

I turned back around as he looked at me.

"Alright, let's get you out of these clothes and into the water." I said, helping him stand up.

I looked at him as he stared at me and there was a brief moment of silence between us. I could feel the sexual tension building between us the longer we stayed silent.

"U-Ummm, I-I should... I should go." I said, trying to leave, but Jay put his hand on my waist keeping me in place.

"Ion want you to." Jay said, breathing down my neck. Feeling his breath on my skin made me bite my lip and gave me goosebumps.

I dropped my head as I looked away from him.

"Jay, please?" I whispered, looking down at the floor.

"What are you afraid of ma? I'm not gon' hurt you. I know I'm young, but I know what I want and I'ma do you right. Just give me a chance to show you."

I sniffled feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Let's get you in the tub." I said, wiping a tear that threatened to slip from my eyes.