•1• War Zone

Jay

Waking up the next morning, I realized that Jacky was nowhere to be found. This was unlike her and it was starting to worry me. I tried calling her and texting her only to no avail. A nigga left at least 50 texts and voice messages, but it was all going unnoticed. I knew instead of panicking the next. best thing would be to call the homies. Dave picked up first.

"Yo?"

'Aye, bruh you seen my wife?" I asked.

"Nah, I can't seem to find mine either though. Hold on." Dave said, clicking over. Smoke picked up next.

"Wassup foo?"

"Mane, I'm losing my cool. I can't find my wife." I said.

'My wife missing too. I'm sure it's fine though. Yo wife missing, my wife missing, Dave wife missing they prolly just out having some sister time." Smoke said.

'Nah, Ion believe that. If that was true she would have at least called me or texted me back."

"Well, maybe her phone dead nigga. Give her some time. If she don't call or text back then I say freak out, but until then just let some more time go by. I'm sure everything fine. I'mm sure she ain't leave you though cause she ain't gon' find another pipe like yours. So, just chill aite?" Smoke asked.

Hearing his words, I knew that he was probably right. I decided to end the call and just relax. The reason a nigga was losing his cool was because not only was she my wife, but she was carrying my child and I ain't have time for no bull. I just needed things to be solid the entire pregnancy had to go smoothly.  She'd already been through one traumatic experience regarding a pregnancy and I wasn't finna let another go down, not on a nigga watch.

"Aite, well you and Dave can come chill with a nigga until our wives get back from doing whatever they was doing. I need to just chill and kickback." I said.

"Sayless foo. Give us a few and we'll be on our way." Dave said.

"Aite, bet." I said.

"Bet."

The call ended before I tossed my phone on the bed. Going into the closet, I grabbed a towel before going into the bathroom to take a shower. After that I finished the rest of my hygiene and before putting on some clothes. After I finished I fixed me something to eat before deciding to watch some T.V. A good hour and a half passed before the doorbell rang.

Getting up, I walked over to the door. I ain't even look to see who it was because a nigga wasn't expecting nobody, but to my surprise I came face to face with the last person I was expecting.

"Minnie? The fu-" Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me

I quickly pushed her off of me as I looked at her.

"Yo, what the hell.... whatcu doing here bruh? How you find me and know that I was here?" I asked.

"Aww, babe. Don't be like that. You know that you can never get away from me. I told you that. No matter where you go I will always find you." Minnie said, running her hand off my chest.

"Bruh, nah. Hell no. You can't be here and I don't even know why you would come back. We not together, and we not getting back together. I thought I made that clear when I broke up with you then blocked you over the phone. What part of no don't you get?" I asked.

Laughing, Minnie looked at me as she placed her hands on her hips.

"You don't mean that, and you didn't mean it when you said it. We were made for each other. I let you have your fun with your little hoe, but now that time is up. You're mine Jayceon, and you belong to me."

"Bruh, I'm not playing with you. Get the hell out of here now!" I yelled in a demanding tone.

Seeing her laugh she tried to touch my face again, but I grabbed her hand and pushed her against the door showing her that I was serious. The look in her eyes told me that she was now aware because I had never done anything like that before.

"Now that I got yo attention if you ever come around me, my house, or family again it'll be the last time you come around. Do you understand?" I asked.

The darkness in her eyes told me she wasn't going to back down.

"This isn't over." Minnie said, snatching her arm from me.

Seeing her leave, Dave and Smoke looked at me. Seeing the look on my face they quickly walked up to me.

"Bruh, what was that?" Dave asked.

"I know that wasn't Minnie crazy self. What was she doing here?" Smoke asked.

Running my hand down my face, I realized she'd been stalking me that's how she found me.

"Bruh, we finna have to go back to our roots for a minute." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"What you mean cuz?" Smoke asked.

"Minnie crazier than I thought. She been stalking me and waiting to get me alone which was why she showed up. No wonder she rushed a nigga like that. I had to grab her to show her that I meant business but the look in her eyes told me that she coming back bruh. Things finna get crazy and someone gon end up hurt. Ima have to handle this without getting Jac and her sisters involved. She already lost one baby we not finna lose another. So ya'll with me or ya'll with me?"

Seeing the seriousness of the situation Dave nodded his head.

"We got you bro. You know we ain't never not had yo back. Whatever you need. We here." Dave said.

"We in this thang like two broke down cadillacs nigga.  We ain't letting no one hurt baby J or our sister." Smoke added.

Once I knew that my homies had my back it was up from here. This situation wasn't going to end pretty for no one. God had a nigga but I had to defend my family at all cost.

It was time to start a war.