That Feeling

Jay

"So, foo how you and Jac been doing since she became Mrs. Richardson?" Dave asked, sipping on his coke as he sat on my couch.

"We been good actually mane. I know she thought that I forgot her on Valentine's Day, but I made sure to show her just how much I loved her and since then her and I been smashing so much I can hardly keep up." I admitted.

Dave looked at me as he smirked.

"You struggling nigga?"

"Hold that thought." I said, hearing the doorbell ring.

Going to the door, I knew that it was Smoke so I just opened it up.

"What it dooo babyy." Smoke said, making me snicker.

"You still a fool I see. What's up bruh?" I asked, dapping him up. Smoke chuckled before speaking.

"It's all love foo."

Smoke and I laughed as we went back into the room with Dave. It'd been a minute since I had my boys here with me. It was time for a little catch up.

"What up nigga?" Smoke asked, dapping Dave up.

"What's up my boy? You good?" Dave asked.

"I'm good. Life never been better."

Seeing Smoke grin from ear to ear let me know that Dorinda had been putting it on him too.

"I see you been getting it in too which leads me back to my question to Jay. You been struggling nigga?" Dave asked.

Rubbing my hand down my face, I sighed.

"If I'm being honest a lil bit. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a man's man and all that, but Jacky been wearing a nigga low. With all that thickness and her stamina a nigga be struggling... sometimes." I admitted.

"Don't feel bad bruh. I think we all been there. Them Clark Sisters ain't nun nice to play with. I remember when Karen and I first started messing around there was a time where we were going like jack rabbits so much to the point where it began to drain me. I never let her know though and she never found out cause I ain't want her to feel bad for wanting it all the time. That wasn't her battle to face, it was mine."

"Nah, for real. We all faced that bruh. I was going through that whole sex addict thing and hadn't had sex for a long time so when Doe came along and she started giving it to a nigga like she was I had to build my stamina up to meet hers. I ain't want her disappointed." Smoke said.

"I think I know why we all encountered that problem though and why you currently facing it now." Dave said.

Looking at him, I raised my eyebrow curious to know what he thought it was.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Cause they the first mature woman that we ever been with. We hood niggas foo. So, we only used to hoes that put out quick. Our bodies had to get accustomed to what it was that was being dished out to us." Dave said.

Nodding my head, I realized that what he said was true. Before Jacky I'd only been with one other woman that was mature, Minnie. But she wasn't Jacky and her and I ain't have sex nearly as much as Jacky and I. So, it was different.

"Yeah, you right mane. So, what did ya'll do to fix it?" I asked.

"Well, I can't really tell you cause both of our experiences was different. For me I ain't really do nun I just let time and my body fall into alignment with the goodness that bae was dishing out." Dave said.

"And as for me nigga I had to start drinking protein shakes and hitting the gym more often cause ya boy had to get it right. Other than that I ain't really do nothing either."