Get It Back

Jay

"What's this part?" Jacky asked, placing my hands on a part of her body. 

"That's that Georgia peach." I said, squeezing and smacking her booty making her moan softly. 

She had me blindfolded as we played a little game in the bedroom. She was dressed up in a nurse uniform and she decided to teach a nigga a few things. 

"Good boy, what's this?" Jacky asked, taking my hands and placing them elsewhere. I smirked then licked my lips knowing exactly what my hands was on.

"One of my favorite parts of ya body. Them milk monkeys." I massaged her breast in my hands as she brought my lips to hers and kissed me. 

Falling on the bed behind us, she climbed on top of me as we made out sloppily. I felt her up making her moan and grind on top of me. I made sure to show her body more love and affection especially considering the fact that she was carrying my seed. I was a blessed nigga to say the least. 

"I want this..." Jacky said, rubbing my manhood through my sweats. I pulled my sweats down before grabbing her hands and pinning them down above her head. 

Slipping inside her, Jacky moaned as I grunted and began moving in and out of her. Making love to my wife was honestly the best thing ever. The fact that she was mature and knowledgeable about the body made her skilled in every aspect of the human anatomy. 

"Mmm, babe.... that's it..." Jacky moaned, digging her nails into my back. 

The painful pleasure that came with her doing that fueled my fire. I knew that if I didn't feel her nails that I wasn't doing something right. That feeling boasted me off every time. Our bodies danced together as she reached her peak and I climaxed shortly after her. Once it happened, I flipped us over and let her ride. I'd heard that this position was more comfortable for pregnant women and even though she was still freshly new to this thing I wanted to be as gentle as possible and take my time with her. 

"Oooo, you make me feel so good daddy. I love you so much." Jacky moaned as she bounced on top of me. 

I smacked her backside as I bent my legs giving her access to a deeper penetration. Laying back, I watched her bounce on me making me grunt and moan. Seeing her get off was the sexiest thing ever to a nigga. She grabbed my hand and placed it around her throat as she moaned loudly. I squeezed giving her exactly what she wanted. She loved to mixed pain with her pleasure which turned her on even more. Skin smacked together loudly nearing us both to the end of our climaxes. 

"Ughhhh, I'm finna cum daddy!" Jacky moaned out. I smacked her Georgia peach as I pounder deeper into her core. 

Feeling her clench around my man down low sent us both over the edge. She milked me as I came inside her. Once she raised up she squirted. Running my fingers through her pair of lips underneath her, her legs shook as I helped her ride out her high. Biting my lip, I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked her juices off. Jacky collapsed on top of me before kissing me and sucking on my tongue. We laid in bed entangled in one another's body as I held her close. 

'Mmm, I love you so much. You know you make me the happiest woman alive, don't you?' Jacky asked. 

"Nah, shorty. That's all me. I'm lucky to have a woman like you, and I promised myself if I ever got one that I would cherish her for the rest of my days. I'm grateful for you, thank you for making me the man that I am and now a father to be." I said, placing my hand on her stomach. 

Jacky kissed me as she held me closer against her. Once we got comfortable she rested her head against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. There was a comfortable silence between us before she spoke. 

"You're so smart babe. What made you get into the woman's body so much? There's a backstory isn't there?" 

"Yeah... there is ma." I said, knowing she would pull it out of me sooner or later. 

"Well, when a nigga was growing up I started to study female anatomy because of my sister's illness. She suffered with a severe case of PCOS and because of it it caused her to grow hair a lot. I had to be her defender." 

Jacky looked at me as she placed her hand on my face feeling my body shift. 

"What happened?" Jacky asked. 

"Kids are mean. This one boy in particular wouldn't stop picking on her so I beat him up to the point where he got sent to the hospital. I got kicked out and my reputation was trashed. So, I turned to the streets who showed a nigga a whole lot of love and from that point to this one I've been here." 

"What happened with your sister?" Jacky asked. 

"After I got kicked out of school she came home and I snapped on her because she kept hounding a nigga about the fact that everyone kept talking about the fact that I got kicked out which made things worse for her. I ended up saying some hurtful stuff that I didn't mean and she never spoke to me again. That's been over 15 years ago bae. I got into the streets cause I figured if doing what was right got me into trouble then doing what was wrong would bring me a reward. I probably would have been somewhere helping people by now, but life and God had other plans for a nigga." 

Getting quiet, I rubbed my face as I looked down. Grabbing my hand, Jacky held it as she looked at me.

"Baby, I just want you to know that just because you took a different route doesn't mean that what God placed on the inside of you is gone. It's been idle for a very long time, but it's still there. You have a gift and that is a beautiful thing. Whenever you feel like you want to pursue that again I will be right here cheering you on every step of the way. And as far as you helping people you still can. Sometimes in life we make choices and life decisions that lead us on paths that may not have been our first choice, but if you really take the time to think about it had you not taken that step you probably wouldn't have met Dave, Maurice, or me for that matter. So, God has a way of making all things work together for our good. It all worked out in the end." 

"Not all things...." I said, feeling tears come to my eyes.

Knowing exactly what I was talking about, Jacky brushed the back of my head as she looked at me. 

"I know you miss your sister you don't have to say it. Everything will be alright though... I'm going to make sure of it. I love you, and even though she probably didn't say it I'm going to say it on her behalf thank you for standing up for her and doing the right thing. Not many people would have done that, but it really showed your heart for your sister. You're admirable and that hasn't changed. Our baby will be so lucky to call you father." Jacky said, placing her head on mine. 

Kissing her lips, I held her against me in my arms as we sat in silence once more. My sister was one person that I didn't really talk about. My family was something that was a sore spot in itself. I knew that it was something that I couldn't run away from for forever. My sister was a nigga heart once upon a time. 

Hopefully I could get that back.