Have Your Way

Jay

"Oooo, God.... fuck this pussy babyyy." Jacky moaned, bouncing up and down on my dick in the living room.

She was turned with her back facing me leaning forward with her hands on my knees and her ass in my face. I had my back laying against the pillows on the couch to support me as I bit my lip and smacked her ass while playing with it and moaning as she fucked me. I knew after our first encounter that she would want more. We were now going on three weeks of me staying here and I couldn't keep her off my dick. A brother wasn't complaining though she was fine as hell.

"Ughhh, baby it feels so good, fuck me!" Jacky moaned, biting her lip.

Licking my lips, I gripped her hips as I slammed inside of her without slowing down. I met her thrusts which made her moan louder. All that baby shit was cute, but I was a man and in the bedroom I was an alpha male so when it came to sex I was dominant and she was gon' call me daddy.

"What's my name ma?" I asked, pulling my dick out & teasing her with the tip.

"Jayyyy, stop! Give it backkkk!" Jacky whined.

I chuckled knowing she was dickmatized.

"What's my name first? Say it?" I asked, brushing my tip over her wet folds. Jacky moaned as her head hung low.

"Shittt.... da- ugh!"

"That's it mama, let it out.." I said, biting my lip as I slammed my dick inside of her then pulled it out. I knew that she was stubborn, but I was determined to hear those words.

"DADDY! UGHHHH!" Jacky screamed.

"Good girl, now daddy gon' do you right." I said, sliding back inside her.

Deep down inside I knew that she was gon' get a nigga back for that, and I was right because as soon as I gave her the dick back she clenched around my dick so hard that I damn near nutted inside her right then and there. But I couldn't I had to be a gentleman  and let her get hers first. I slapped her ass as I bounced her on my dick and helped drive her towards her orgasm.

"Fuck daddy, I'm gonna cummm!" Jacky whined through her moans. Standing up, I held her up as I slammed into her like a jack rabbit feeling my dick throb inside her.

"Oh, shit! That's it, right there! I'm gonna cum, ughhh!" Jacky moaned, while touching the ground.

I trailed my tongue down her neck and sucked on her nipples as I continued slamming inside of her. Her body locked up as I continued slamming inside of her spot and the next thing I knew she was squirting pushing my dick out of her. I patted her clit as she squirted making her scream.

"DADDYYYY, SHIT!" I kissed and sucked on her nipple as I slipped back inside of her and fucked her until I nutted deep inside her pretty pussy.

Once we finished I plopped down on the couch out of breath and sweaty. Turning around with my dick still inside of her, Jacky kissed my neck planting kisses all up and down my neck leading to my lips. I rubbed on her ass as she attacked my lips sticking her tongue down my throat. Our tongues wrested as she moaned against my lips and continued grinding on my dick getting my shit hard again.

"Damn, you trying to get a nigga going again." I grunted.

"Mmm, please go again. Mm, fuck me some more... fuck me some more. I need it, I need that dick inside me. Come on...." Jacky said, grinding on my dick. "Give it to me."

I put my head back against the couch as I started slamming inside her again. Jacky moaned as she put her head on mine and started bouncing on my dick like her life depended on it.