Why would she

Pacifica POV

Chilling in my room listening to Beyoncé on the radio I drew in my sketchbook practicing drawing a variety of things from foods, Plants, animals even fantasy creatures. Trying our different art styles to see which I liked the best.

"Hehe, this cat looks like Mabel" the cat in question was a Siamese cat with amazing eyelashes. A giggle slipped from my lips as I drew hair and a little suit on it. As well as a headband with a little jewel on it.

Opting to also draw mason giving him a serious look standing up next to cat Mabel laying down. Grabbing my markers, I quickly colored them in giggling as I colored them.

"Purrfect

"Purrfect. Hehe, I make myself laugh" putting down my sketchbook I noticed that the room had fallen unnaturally silent looking around I noticed that the radio has stopped playing. Getting up from my bed I started messing around with it checking if it was plugged in which it was. But nothing worked that was until a loud screeching sound blasted from it.

Covering my ears, I was levitated into the air a bright light flashing, and then suddenly I dropped back down onto the floor landing on my back I could feel the wind being knocked out of my lungs. Rolling over onto my stomach I looked up and noticed the whole world had frozen the room tinted blue.

"Jesus Christ." Looking over at the batch of cookies will have baked for my dad as a parting gift. That I yes stole but he's allergic to chocolate anyway. Wondering what the hell was in it.

Wait drugs can't make you float in the air Well at least I think so. Standing up I went towards the door opening it to see that it wasn't just my room affected by the blue tint. Heading down the stairs I saw that uncle bud Gideon and Robbie were all frozen in place In Whatever thing they were doing.

I tried tapping them to see if they would move but nothing. And for a minute a sat on the couch thinking of something then it hit me. "This is Mabel's doing isn't" I sighed "I mean why else would the world turn a blue tint, Pacifica!" I yelled to myself as I walked to the door putting on my converse and grabbing the golf cat keys. I headed outside seeing that the sun had turned white and the whole world was tinted blue.

"Yeah, this is Mabel's doing" I mean why else am I the only one not affected by this strange spell getting in the golf cart I drove around town looking at how everyone was frozen in time.

Driving around until I found myself in front of the tent of telepathy it was closed because its main attraction was in school. Opening its blue draped curtains, I walked in noticing nothing out of the ordinary when I bright blue light caught my eye.

"Uh Mabel if that's you please don't jump scare me I don't think my heart could take it right now" poking my head around the corner I noticed how big this tent was. Walking towards the light (not that kind of light) until I found myself at a door.

opening it I was hit with a neon teal blue light it hurt my eyes a bit but soon my eyes began to adjust to the light. And that's when I looked around the room it seemed to be that of a laboratory, not an office. well, it was something and it was messy pieces of paper littered around the room with books toppled over each other on the tables.

But nothing really out of place. But that's when I felt a cold chill run up my spine looking around the room my eyes fell on a boom that didn't resemble any of the other books. It was blue with a six-finger sigil it reminded me of the maroon journals but like the other ones it seemed ominous. Like it was a cursed book stolen from the tomb of a pharaoh

Opening the book, I flipped through the pages and some of the stuff was weird. Unlike journal number 3 explains the weirdness of gravity falls this one was like a spell book. Their spells for memory erasing, Multiverse travel, gene modification whatever that means, and time stopping. And I'm going to take a hunch that the last one is what caused this whole situation.

Putting down the book I turned around and came face to face with Mabel a glowing teal knife floating off her fingers her eyes glowing a bright blue.

"I didn't think you'd be the sneaky type."