Chapter 23

Double Life chapter 23

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

SKYLAR

If she wanted to expose the real me then that's what she's getting. The real me. After I saw her kissing with Connor I left, got in my car and drove home. I put my keys in the bowl on the table next to the door and spurted upstairs.

I took my hair out of its ponytail and fluffed it up a bit to get my signature messy look. I took off my nerdy clothes and threw them away, because it seems like I'm not going to be needing them anymore. I took some leather skinny pants and a white loose fitting t-shirt. Leather boots and leather jacket on top of that and my helmet.

I took my keys to my awesome motor and drove back to school to make it indeed in time for the lessons. And because I made it half an hour before I could still catch something to eat.

When I parked my bike in front of the school, of course everyone was staring. I took off my helmet fluffed my hair and got off.  While everyone was staring and whistling I walked with a confident smirk into the school.

But I didn't love it. I may not have to pretend that I'm a nerd anymore .. but now I have to pretend I'm confident as fuck, and I'm not. That's kind of the suckish part of this all.

And I think for the next week or so that I'm going to have to get used to the stared and whistles of guys and annoyed stares of girls. But that's the least of my troubles because once again I'm alone ...

And I hate it.

I ate alone with stared burning me until I could go to class, in my usual seat, still ahead in every class. The teachers didn't really care how different I looked, they still saw me as their good student. Which of course I liked.

Incoming : Gabe Montgomery

                You have a fight tonight, easy win, 1000 dollars I think. Not much but it's something.

                See you tonight !!

 This will be good, getting all my rage out of my system.

Poor guy.

CONNOR

I really don't want to lose everything I've built up with Sky, it took me so long before she even started to accept me ... I can't lose that, although I'm afraid I already lost it ... damn that women, why did she had to come in just at the wrong time? Come on it's just like in books and movies.

But all the worries I had faded away when she walked though the school doors again, but now, she was even more mesmerizing than she was before.  She's herself now.

Full off confidence and sass she walked into the building straight to the cafeteria. I already ate but I went in after her anyway. I can't believe she had the guts to actually confirm what Tiffany said. she could've whipped it off with a stupid Photoshop excuse but ne, she's just herself now.

Which makes me wonder even more why she wanted to be someone else in the first place ...

Dammit Skylar, you're just always on my mind ..

The day passed by and Skylar kept everything really good together. But I knew she wasn't alright. The time I got to spent with her I know that her eyes always shine when she's happy, and when she's lying or feeling bad her eyes become dull, almost colorless... and there's no shine in them now, but if one's finally free of the burden of having to pretend to be someone else, shouldn't one be happy ?

But she's not ... she's quite unhappy...

And I really want to find out why.. better, I'm dying to.

JAKE

Choices, choices ... luckily I only have two. 

I can leave my feelings for Skylar and leave the gang, join some other stupid gang to fill the void oof leaving everyone.

Or

I can tell Skylar I love her and live n awkward life still in the gang because I know she has feelings for that stupid Connor guy...  

I mean how could he, he can't just come in there and steal my girl's heart away .. she was mine way before she met him, before he even noticed her.

Anyway, I have to explain to her why I've been so weird lately. It's just that I can't hide it any longer, she's just so ... mysterious. So confident and fit. I don't understand why she doesn't have a boyfriend, if she wanted one there would be at least 20 guys lining up to kiss her. Hell I think the whole male population would do her.

So why would she ever pick me? Or him for that matter. I am clearly way more fit and awesome than him. He's just some stupid football guy. I know how to fight and how to calm her down, I've seen her break out in rage. I know more about her than him.

I really want to beat stupid smug smile off his face and sent him to Cambodia. I really hate him.

A/N

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY BOYFRIEND AND THE STUDENT COUNCIL THAT I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIME TO WRITE !!!! god I am so sorry ....

After this update I'll start' immediately on a new for you guys because I feel really bad for not updating ...

I'm really sorry :'(

xx- axellesmet