Chapter 4

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

GIF ON THE SIDE IS OF SKYLAR FEELING HELPLESS

recap

'Hey, what's happening in there ? ' I heard someone shout. One of the boys went to lock the door. The person outside began to knock and I saw the guy on top of me getting nervous. He started touching my bòòbs trying not to be affected by the mystery man but I knew better. I screamed until he put his hand on my mouth. He pùnched me so hard, black dots were filling my vision. I faintly heard the door brake, someone shouting a few things and someone picking me up.

Everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________

I was in a beautiful place. My mom, my dad and Derek were there too. I haven't seen them in such a long time. I ran to them. But it didn't matter how hard I ran , I never came closer to them, their smiles faded away and were replaced by frowns.

They were calling my name, asking me why I didn't join them.

' I can't seem to get closer to you ! ' I shouted back. They didn't believe me. My mom was the first one to turn around an leave. My dad stuck his hand out. I tried to reach it but it was too far away.

He looked disappointed at me. ' I always knew you weren't good enough. ' He said and turned around and followed my mom. They were leaving me. They didn't look back. The only one left was my Derek. He was my everything.

' Please Sky, come to us. Don't leave me here. Join me ! ' He shouted. Again I tried to run to him. Something was holding me back. An invisible force was pulling me back. I struggled to get out but I couldn't

' I expected more of you Sky .. ' He shook his head and joined my parents. They were all walking away from me. They didn't need or want me. They thought I wasn't good enough. I fell back and was engulfed by water. It was like I was drowning.

Suddenly the invisible force stopped pulling me down and I could swim towards the surface. I had almost reached the surface when everything went black again.

I could hear voices. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids were too heavy to tilt up.

' Is she going to be okay? Please tell me she'll be fine. ' Someone said. It was a male's voice and he sounder quite worried. I wonder why ?

' Yes boy, don't worry , she hit her head pretty bad, you sure nothing else happened ? ' This time it was a women's voice who spoke. I wonder where I am and who their talking about. I tried opening my eyes again and I could.

The light was too strong so I had to close them again. I opened them slowly so they could adjust to the bright light and sat up. I blinked a few times before I could actually see my surroundings. I didn't particularly knew where I was but I did know I was still at school because I saw the blue and white Northridge High logo on a cabinet not too far away.

I tried to get up but felt dizzy. I fell on the ground. I don't know why now but suddenly the memories of what happened rushed back to me. I was viòlated by some boys at school. I was helpless. I couldn't fight back even though I wanted too.
I stood back up but didn't feel sore. Did this mean that they didn't went through with it? Did the mystery guy save me?

I remember my shirt being ripped off but when I looked down I saw my gym shirt. Someone cared enough to do this ?

What the hèll ?