Chapter :16

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END !!! 

Chapter 16

I was in a beautiful place. My mom, my dad and Derek were there too. I haven't seen them in such a long time. I ran to them. But it didn't matter how hard I ran , I never came closer to them, their smiles faded away and were replaced by frowns.

They were calling my name, asking me why I didn't join them.

' I can't seem to get closer to you ! ' I shouted back. They didn't believe me. My mom was the first one to turn around and leave. My dad stuck his hand out. I tried to reach it but it was too far away.

He looked disappointed at me. ' I always knew you weren't good enough. ' He said and turned around and followed my mom. They were leaving me. They didn't look back. The only one left was my Derek. He was my everything.

' Please Sky, come to us. Don't leave me here. Join me ! ' He shouted. Again I tried to run to him. Something was holding me back. An invisible force was pulling me back. I struggled to get out but I couldn't

' I expected more of you Sky .. ' He shook his head and joined my parents. They were all walking away from me. They didn't need or want me. They thought I wasn't good enough. How could they just walk away? Don’t they need me?

‘ You lied to us .. ‘ Suddenly my whole gang was standing in front of me. What are they talking about? ‘You lied to us Sky, how could you do this to us? ‘ I blinked and there they were, the whole school. Including my gang, Connor, Tiffany.

They were all laughing at me, accusing me of lying to them. ‘Did you really think we wouldn’t find out.. ‘the kept on laughing and pointing at me. My figure shrank so that it seemed like giants mocking me.

‘ Please, I’m sorry …’ I screamed. And I kept on screaming …

‘Skylar ! ‘

‘Skylar wake up!’ But I kept on screaming with my eyes closed.

‘ Skylar it’s me, Connor ‘ Someone shook my shoulders. And I finally dares to open my eyes. We were still in class, no one mocking me. The teacher was looking concerned, matching Connor’s look and the ones of my classmates.

‘ Calm down Sky, you’re safe, in class.’ My breaths were hitched and irregular but No tears came from my eyes. That I was happy for. I may have seemed weak but not weak enough to cry in front of the whole classroom.

The teacher stood up, came to my desk and kneeled in front of me. For a minute I was scared he would yell at me for sleeping in his class but with the concern filling up his eyes, there was no chance he would yell.

‘ Skylar, even though I do not appreciate you taking a nap in my class, I want to ask if you’re okay? ‘ Wow, that’s the dumbest question I’ve ever heard … I girl just screamed her lungs out in your class and you ask her if she’s okay? No I’m not fucking okay.

‘Yeah, just a bit shaken … ‘ Please sent me away… I need to punch lots of things.

‘ Well, I’ll write you an absence note and call your parents to tell them you are coming home. Just go to the nurse office and then straight home.’ Shìt … I can’t just tell them calling my parents won’t help him … they think they can actually reach them. I need to get home… fast.