043- Pick A side

The battle was getting worse, people were dying everywhere. Screams filled the air as me and Draco ran through the halls. He had ahold of my wrist but I wasn't sure where we were going. I wasn't thinking to ask as so much was happening.

Soon enough he lead us into an empty classroom and closed the door.

"You need to stay here." Draco spoke.

"No! I need to help." I protested.

"I don't want anything bad happening to you." He said as he put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"I'm not going to stay here whilst everyone is out there fighting for Hogwarts. We need to fight too, no matter the risk." I spoke wisely.

"I'm not going to let you die." He told me with worry in his eyes.

"I'm not going to die." I told him surely.

"You're a walking target, Y/l/n." He said. He was right, i guess, I basically had a bounty on my head at this point.

"I don't care, so is Harry and he is fighting for Hogwarts out there. I'm not going to hide when i can be helping them." I confidently said. Draco nodded his head, not wanting to argue anymore.

"I need to find my father." Draco sighed.

"I can't go with you, I'll go to the great hall. I'll find you later if I can." I told him. I was scared, I didn't want to be alone during the battle. Draco started to look into my eyes, his eyes were full of worry and doubt. He suddenly kissed me. When we stopped he put his hands on each side of my face.

"I love you. And i'm telling you this now just incase." He said to me whilst smiling.

"I love you too." I told him, smiling. Could this really be it? We've basically said our goodbyes as if we're going to die. Draco left me without saying another word, I could tell he was scared. I was terrified.

I started walking to the great hall but the hallways were cleared. I was trying to hide myself but there was nothing to hide from, i'm not sure where everyone was.

I walked into the great hall and everyone was there. All eyes were on me as i walked in but my eyes were on the students lying on the ground. Dead or injured. I walked past Cho covering up Lavenders body, she was a lovely girl. I saw the Weasleys crying over Fred, it brought tears to my eyes. So many students and professors had died , we have to avenge their deaths.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted at me from across the room. I turned around to see who it was. It was Pansy, she ran up to my and gave me a huge hug.

"I'm so glad we found you, we were so worried about you. I'm so happy you're here, i'm so happy you're alright. We've missed you so much." Pansy started ranting almost crying whilst still hugging me, not letting go. Walking towards us was Blaise, Mattheo and Millie. After Pansy stopped hugging me, Millie wrapped her arms around me. Blaise and Mattheo came to hug me too.

"We're so glad you're okay." Blaise said in relief.

"I'm glad you're all okay. Mattheo, what if your father sees you around here?" I asked him. Voldemort wanted Mattheo to stay at the Manor to avoid any potential death to his son. He would call for him though, when the time was right.

"He won't see me, trust me." He told me. I nodded as i do trust him.

"Where's Draco?" Millie asked me.

"He went to find his father, I hope he's safe." I told them.

"He will be, he's strong. It's you we're worried about." Blaise said pointing his finger at me.