Bliss (A gift to long time readers) 🤍

I woke up to the soft snores of my boyfriend and the tinted morning light shining through the open window. My head lay on his chest moving up and down with each steady breath. I could hear his controlled heart beat causing a radiant smile to bless my features. His arm was curled under my waist with his large hand resting lightly on my bum. His hair was a mess but his features were so soft.

I lay there for a little while, cherishing the silent moment before I heard him begin to stir. His crimson eyes opened and a grin took over his once peaceful expression as his eyes met mine.
I giggles slightly before fully climbing on top of him, straddling his hips. His hands found their resting spot on my bum as I lay my own on his bare chest.

"Good morning baby," he whispers.

"Good morning Kat"

He chuckles giving my bum a soft squeeze. I smile softly and lean forward, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I begin to pull away but I'm stopped by his lips catching my own immediately. Our lips moved slowly and intimately, causing my heart to flutter. I was still truly in disbelief that this was even happing in my life. But hear I was sprawled on top of the most gorgeous man, knowing he cares about me. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip before prying my mouth open and forcing his tongue to meet mine. His grip on me tightened, pulling me flush against his chest. I let my hands wonder from his chest up his neck then straight to his messed hair. Pulling lightly I could hear him growl into the kiss. Not a second later he pulled away, easily throwing me off him before flipping and hovering over me.

"You're playing a dangerous game sweet cheeks," he huffed.

I simply smirk at him, raising my eyebrows in wait. He just chuckled at my response. Soon enough his lips found mine again, this time with new motive. The kiss was rough and hungry, sending shivers down my body.

This was gonna be one heck of a morning.

Hello readers! I've missed you all so much! It's been so long I know and I apologize ❤️ I thought I would give you one last dribble before closing this story 💞 I cannot thank you enough for the support throughout writing this it's been crazy!! You are amazing humans and I truly wish the best for everyone ❤️ thank you for giving me the opportunity to present this work to you ❣️ I love you all more than words!! 🤍

Your author, Hales 💖