Almost a great day...

Ochako:

I was very exited for the up coming festival! The silly costumes and the loud music and of course spending a day with the blonde celebrity.

As I walked out of the winners I was in I noticed a tall shady looking man pulling a girl by her hair towards a different street. My eyes narrowed as I huff in frustration running as fast as my high heels would take me, I had just came from winners in search of another Job so I could find a better apartment for me and Tsu so I wasn't in the best running clothing

 My eyes narrowed as I huff in frustration running as fast as my high heels would take me, I had just came from winners in search of another Job so I could find a better apartment for me and Tsu so I wasn't in the best running clothing

I soon started to catch up to the two as they turned a corner onto a dark road

I watched silently as the man slammed the woman against the wall of the brick building.
My blood boiled with anger as I watched the man do terrible things.

As I silently move closer I quickly send a text to the first person in my contacts

"Please help, I am near the winners, the brick building on the left side."

I grab a loose rocks from the ground and throw it at the back of the mans head, making him turn to face me. He was around our age with dusty brown hair, he had a septum piercing and a tattoo just above his left eye brow. He snarled at me before letting go of the girl, letting her crumble to the cement in tears.

"Stay the hell away from her!" I growl

"Oh yeah? What y'a gonna do!? You are quite curvy" he slyly stated winking at me.

"You disgust me" I spat before pushing him aside to help the girl.

I felt searing pain in my ribs as the mans knee made contact with my body, I stumbled sideways before turning to face the man, my hand clutching my rib cage.

"Hahaha didn't expect that did y'a!?" He laughed, his laugh was hollow and raspy.

I swing my foot straight at his sweet spot jabbing my point of my high heels as hard as possible at the spot.

The man howelled in pain as he dropped to the ground clutching his manhood.

"Ochako!!!" I hear a familiar raspy voice yell.

"Over here!!!" I yell back.

Soon I see the familiar spiky blond hair and angers eyes apear from the other side of the building.

"Are you ok!? What the fuck happened here!?" He snarled

"Yeah I'm fine I just saw this man attacking this girl and I had to make sure she was alright" I said looking down shamefully at me feet.

"Well seems like you did a good job" he says gesturing to the man that lay on the ground groaning in pain.

I kneel down next to the young girl who seemed to be around the age of 9, she had reddish hair and blue eyes that lit up at the sight of my face.

"Are you alright?" I ask softly

"Yeah thank you" she replied

I help her stand up as we make our way towards bakugou and the car.

"Is that katsuki bakugou!?" The girl says her eyes glimmering in the evening sunlight and her smile Shawn brightly.

"It sure is! Are you a fan?" I asked

"I'm a huge fan!!" She exclaims happily

"Woah woah calm the fuck down kiddo I ain't no toy" bakugou says as she hugs him tightly

"Kat you calm down!" I growl

"Kat? The fuck is that nick name?" He says making a barf gesture.

I roll my eyes and grab hold of the girls hand

"So what's your name?" I ask

"My name is Leah" the girl said softly

"A beautiful name for a beautiful young girl" I smile giving her a little wink as we get in the car.

Leah giggles in delight as she watches the door close.

"Ok Leah do you know your adress?" I ask, as bakugou  silently  drove.

"No...but do you know the park by the cafe down on 50th?" She asked

"Yes! I live near there! And I work there to!" I say

"Well my tree house is just in that park you can drop me there!" She says

"Ok!"

Once we had said goodbye to little Leah I pointed to my apartment and gabe are all the details if she needed me. She was adorable.

"She was sweet" I say softly to bakugou as we sat on a bench in the park.

"Yeah I guess" he grumbled

"There's a festival tomorrow so we should get some sleep let's go home" I say.

Hey guys!!!!! I know I haven't updated in like months but!! More chapters will come faster cause winter break is almost upon us!! Needed a little filler chapter and I thought it would feed your hunger for a little!! Please comment your opinions! Or if you need anything else or just want to say hi just direct message me!