I think im broken

Bakugou pov:

All I could think about while singing was her fucking cute little face. I think I'm broken...

I could just hear her screaming me on from the side...lots of people were screaming but I could hear hers very clearly.  Shut the fuck up brain SHUT UP! Focus. Focus.

"Goin out tonight, changes into something red her mother doesn't like that kinda dress" I
sang.

Ochako pov:

I stared in awe at first unfazed listening to his beautiful voice...he just looked so perfect.

I cheered him on along with all the other fans that swarmed the stage, some even trying to get on it but being thrown back into the crowd by the security lines Infront.

Soon I saw the blonde strutting towards me as he continued the song but he grabbed my arm and pulled me onstage with him. Butterflies...yep butterflies. 

He twirled me around before Encouraging me to dance on my own, leaving me a sweet smile.

Does he treat everyone like this? He doesn't seem like he would...

Suddenly it felt like all eyes were on me as flashes from cameras blinded me. 50% of the crowd held a phones above their heads presumably recording. I stumble backwards socked at the situation, I feel my heel hit an in even set of wood causing me to loose my balance, I let out a small Yelp as I prepare for impact but all I felt was the warmth of a strong pare of arms...his arms.

I look up only for my brown dough eyes to meet with deep crimson ones, we just rested there staring into each others eyes like there wasn't anything else in the world...

Suddenly I could hear the cheers and yelps from the crowd again as the blond quickly brought me back to a standing position.

I mouth thank you to him as he grunts and walks back to close the concert. 

After he had packed up I met him at the exit gates.

"Sorry about my fall-" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Don't fucking apologize it wasn't your fault" he says.

I sigh before putting a smile on my face.

"Thanks for tonight I really enjoyed myself!!!" I say.

"Tch yeah any time I guess" he says winking at me before dragging me to the Tesla.

——-

After katsuki dropped my off I took a quick shower and threw on some comfy sweats and a crop top. I put my hair up in a messy bun before laying down on the couch with some water.

"Hmm" I mumble as I decide to check out my Instagram. 

The first post to pop up was a photo of...ME!? I looked at my notifs and realized I had thousands of them...

I clicked on the post mina sent me about 10 mins ago.

"WJSNJSKAGAH" I screech spitting out the mouthful of water I was about to swallow, causing me to cough and gag.

I threw my water bottle to the side and zoomed in on the caption, my face centimetres away from the screen.

"Is this mystery girl katsuki bakugous new girlfriend?"

I quickly started typing a response.

Me: WHAT IS THAT WAT WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS!

Mina: girl- you are pretty much famous now...posts like this are everywhere, TIk tok, snap chat and obviously insta oh and Twitter!

Me: ...

I quickly exit the chat to look at other notifications. I had hundreds of people commenting and liking my posts and thousands following me and mentioning me in photos and videos. A few dms asking questions and some people throwing hate at me..

Taking a few deep breaths I close my social apps and grab a pillow screaming into the soft plush cushion.

—-

The next morning I woke up to the smell of sweet bacon and eggs...Tsu can't cook-

I lazily roll out of bed and stumble into the kitchen.  I shriek as i almost run into the tall blonde cooking in the kitchen.

"Wha-" I start

"Tsu let me in, I have a favour to ask" he says

"Oh ok ask away I guess" I shrug

"My modelling agency needs a female model..will you do it?" He asks

"Oh OH" I say

He just stared blankly at me.

"Um well sure why not" I say.

"Great" he says grinning

Oh boy what is happening...

HELLO LUVS!!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG MY LAPTOP IS DEAD LIKE BROKEN DEAD! i did this on my phone :/ ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL LEAVE A COMMENT AND A VOTE AND HAVE A NICE DAYYY