Ice cream fixes everything

Ochako pov:

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I gaze into the damaged expression of the impulsive blonde.

I opened and closed my mouth trying to form some sort of sentence, but nothing came out.

"What the fuck was that eh?" He growls a snarky laugh escaping his lips.

"Bakugou it was nothing I swear! He came at me I didn't do anything" I stutter, the guilt rushing over me.

"Don't even try to cover for yourself" he growled.

"I wouldn't care any other day..but I literally poured my fucking heart out in front of you and and you..I've only known you for a month or two yet I somehow trust you more than anyone? And you kiss the person that watched my father die, the one person who I wish to god was sent straight to hell!" He bursts out.

"I-Im sorry...I never meant to hurt you and I don't know why I kissed back and...I told him off after too...I'm confused and mad. I'm so sorry." I chocked out

There was a moment of silence before a strong hand reached out in front of me.
I looked up at the blonde with tears still pouring over my cheeks. I grab his hand and he pulls me to my feet.

"Think more next time" he mumbles before walking off.

Oh Ochako why do you mess things up...

————

"Hey ocha you ok?" Mina asks.

"Huh yeah im fine" I smile.

"Hmm ok can you go wipe down table 7 and 9?" She asks

"Yeah of course!" I say wandering over to the tables.

Is he still mad?

Does he hate me now?

Why did I kiss back?

Should I go see him?

Am I that much of a screw up?

All these thoughts where running through my head until I was interrupted by an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Excuse me!?" I've been waiting her for one minute now!" She yelled

"Hello Hana, welcome back." I say Rolling my eyes.

"Ew, do I know you? Or wait Your that scrawny girl who Ruined my date, gross." She said scrunching her nose at me.

"Yeah sorry...how can I help you?" I ask

"Well I'm not here to see you obviously...so where's my table?" She snarls.

"Right this way..." I mumble.

Once Hana was seated and finally shut up I made my way back to the counter. Awaiting the next person to arrive.

A few minutes went by until I heard the ring of the door opening. 

"Hey round face." Bakugou says waving his hand In front of my face.

"Oh hi.." I say

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks

"Uh yeah sure come this way." I say grabbing his arm to lead him over somewhere out of the way.

On our way through the cafe we are stopped by..yeah you guessed it..Hana.

"Oh hey katsuki...how have you been babe?" She says batting her eyelashes at him causing me to growl.

"Uh...not great..fuck off?" He says slowly.

She looks shocked and takes her hand of his arm. I took this moment to get away from the snarky women and drag the blonde outside.

"I'm taking my break mina!" I yell just before I exit.

"Ice cream?" I ask smiling, a grin sliding its way over the blondes face.

We arrived at the ice cream shop a few moments later and sat outside with our yummy foods.

Bakugous

Ochakos

"Ok what did you want to talk about?" I ask

"Oh yeah, so you know the festival that's coming up?"  He asks

"Of course I do! It's a huge festival! I wish I could go but I can't afford it.." I sigh.

"Well actually Im preforming there and I was wondering if you'd like to go as my +1 as friends" he asks

"YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!" I scream.

"Wait your not still mad at me?" I ask

"Oh yeah I'm still very mad but I won't let that ruin the fun" he laughs.

I can't beleive it I get to go to the festival!!!

I know this is short but pls bare with me for a while I'm very busy at the moment!!