Chapter 8: Remember those walls

In the morning Fatima woke with a groan into her pillow. Her whole body ached as she tried to stretch. It felt like she had been through one hell of a workout but even she knew no type of workout could have accomplished this level of soreness.

Memories of the night before flooded her mind and there was a throb in her abdomen and between her legs.

Holy shit the man could fuck. He had been relentless when he'd taken her from the couch to her bed and they had created a Fatima outline in the mattress. She wanted to do that again.

She tested her limbs one more time, stretching and realizing he wasn't in the bed, she was alone. Did he leave? She wasn't prepared for the disappointment that thought brought, she forced her face further into the pillow groaning,

"Good morning," relief pushed its way through her at the sound of his voice.

"Hey," she said turning but covering her face with the sheet,

Zac chuckled, "Don't get all shy on me now, I got you coffee," he placed a mug on her bedside table, "I wasn't sure how you like it so I just went with black,"

"Are you calling me bitter?" she asked hiding a smile behind the mug

Tossing the sheets up so he could re-join her in the bed, "No, I know for a fact that you taste good all over,"

"Boy," she says once again hiding behind the mug, "So about last night,"

"Before you even start, 'cause I can see them wheels turning and the voices telling you to run. I know you're not looking for a relationship and I respect that,"

"I wasn't going to run," she says rolling her eyes, she hated how good he was at reading her.

"Ok, Road Runner," he says chuckling and she laughs with him, "For real though, I know you were about to ask that we forget last night happened blah blah blah,"

"Why you acting like you know me?"

"I already told you, I'm trying to get to know you, I'm not trying to run game on you, I respect you. So if that means last night was a one hit wonder then that's cool,"

"One hit wonder?"

"Yea, but if you find yourself wanting more of this, you know where to find me,"

"Zac, don't make this harder than it already is,"

"I hear you. Uhh, I might be able to help you with the shooting though,"

"Help how?"

"Well yesterday when I was waiting for you the only thing I could do was look online for any updates and while I was looking I noticed one news crew got to the club before the shooting and they were recording as the car drove by. So I made some calls and we can meet the crew in an hour,"

"I can be ready by then," she says getting out of bed but she's unsteady on her legs, she makes a sound of protest when he jumps over the bed and carries her to the bathroom where he sits her on the counter but doesn't immediately let her go and she doesn't let go of him either, instead they stand just watching each other.

He drops his head to kiss her a deep kiss that has her moaning and running her hands up and down his torso.

"T, you need to stop," he says pulling away from her

"What did I do?"

"You grinding against me and if you don't want a repeat of last night you need to stop," she hadn't realised that's what she'd been doing,

"Maybe just put the tip in," she says reaching into his boxers and pulling him out, rubbing the tip of his dick against her folds.

"Ok, maybe just the tip," he says a pained expression on his face as she lines him with her opening and swallows the tip