Chapter 10: Careful what you wish for

As soon as they made it back to her apartment Zac takes a few steps back from her,

"Strip," he says watching her, his tone leaving no room for argument, not that Fatima was interested in arguing but she did want to push his buttons just to see how far she could go so she doesn't move.

"Take it off, Fatima" it's hard for her not to smile at his impatience.

Fatima reaches around and unzips her dress, letting it slide down her body and pool at her feet, and she stands completely exposed to him.

Zac starts to unbuckle his belt as she bends down to undo her heels, "Those stay on," he says with a starved look pushing his pants and briefs down,

He stalks towards her and for every step he takes forward, she takes one back until her back hits the door, placing a hand on either side of her head and leaning down so that they are eye level,

"Don't play with me," he rasps

"Or what?" she teases with a whisper, running a finger down his torso and looking him dead in the eye. He doesn't reply but captures his mouth with hers, picking her up and pressing her roughly into the door.

His wicked tongue sweeping over her bottom lip, coaxing her to open up for him and she obeys his command rolling her hips dripping wet.

He lifts her higher and she whimpers as his teeth scrape their way down her body. He hooks her legs over his shoulders and buries his head deep between her thighs running his tongue between her folds circling her clit slowly,

"Zaaaaaccc," she lets out a desperate moan,

She is a wreck when he sucks her clit into his mouth, a satisfied "Mmmmm, you taste so fucking good," rumbles in his throat and she gets butterflies in her stomach, as the vibrations roll through her.

Pinning her harder to the door prompts her to look down at him and he holds her gaze, watching her as he slides two fingers inside her, she arches her back away from the door, her eyes rolling to the back of her head when he finds her g-spot in record time.

"Uuummm, shit," she cries out,

He increases his pace pumping his fingers in and out of her in perfect coordination with his tongue,

"Zac, I'm comi-" heels digging into his back her orgasm slams through her everything tingling as she tightens around him, bucking against him, and if his body wasn't holding her up she would have toppled over.

He removes his fingers and mouth, wearing the smuggest expression and maintaining eye contact he lowers her body.

"Now that you're all warmed up-" he doesn't finish his sentence before he guides his dick between her parted thighs, dragging the head through her wetness painstakingly slow.

He pushes inside her with a force that shakes the door behind her on its hinges, and robs her of every single slither of oxygen from her lungs, "Fuck," he pulls himself out all the way to the tip, making Fatima whimper in protest.

Zac drives her into the door again with another powerful thrust, the movement scattering her thoughts, "Ummm, yes Zac"

"Wrap your legs around me, T" she does as she's told moaning when she slides against the base of his dick buried deep inside her. She circles her hips and tightens her thighs around him working the two of them into a rhythm, he felt long and thick inside her.

Zac's hands grip her ass stopping her movements then dips his head taking one of her nipples into his mouth like a starved man.

"Fuck Zac, don't stop", pleasure shoots through Fatima, when he moves to her other nipple sucking on it with greed. When he tears his mouth from her breasts he makes eye contact with her,