Chapter 11: Man down

Zac had given Madam and Fatima information on where to find the crew that had stolen the money from the club. They arrived at the empty warehouse on the outskirts of the city, where the Trailer Park Mafia was rumoured to operate.

As they parked their car outside the warehouse, they could see a group of men standing outside, smoking cigarettes and looking menacing. Madam and Fatima stepped out of the car and walked towards the group.

"Excuse me," Madam said, "I would like to speak to the person in charge."

The men led them inside the warehouse and as they entered the warehouse, they were met by a group of armed gang members. Madam and Fatima approached the leader of the gang,

Madam speaks first, "I'm sure you know who I am since you robbed me. You have something of mine, and I am here to get it back,"

Without looking at them the leader answers, "Don't know what you're talking about."

Madam's eyes flashed with anger. "Motherfucker don't play dumb, I am not the one," she said. "Just hand over the money and we'll be on our merry fucking way,"

The gang leader sneered, "What makes you think we're just going to hand over the money, to some coon bitches?"

Fatima gritted her teeth and stepped forward. "Please make me show my ass up in here, I ain't caught a body in a while," she said, her voice low and menacing.

The gang leader laughed. "You think you can take us on? You're outnumbered, and you're outgunned. You might as well just leave now before things get ugly."

The gang members just laughed, clearly not taking them seriously. "You think you can come in here and demand your money back? That's not how it works, you dumb niggers" another gang member said.

The gang leader sneered. "We're not going to give you anything. You can try and take it from us, but we'll have fun taking turns with you jungle bunnies."

At that moment, Fatima lost her temper. She stepped forward, her gun drawn and pointed it directly at the gang leader.

"Motherfucker, do you want to die?" she said, her voice shaking with rage.

The gang leader stared at Fatima for a moment, then laughed. "You're just a bunch of stupid bitches. You think you can intimidate us? We're not afraid of you."

The gang members exchanged glances, and one of them stepped forward, cracking his knuckles menacingly. "You two ladies are outnumbered here," he said. "I suggest you turn around and leave before things get ugly."

Fatima cocked the hammer of her gun and the gang members watched them closely, waiting to see what they would do next. The tension in the air was palpable, and the atmosphere was charged with electricity.

Madam also pulled her gun out and pointed it at another guy, "We're not leaving without my fucking money,"

As she finished her sentence the warehouse started to fill with more armed men and they weren't with the Trailer Park Mafia, Madam had brought in some reinforcements. The new members emerged from the shadows of the warehouse, armed and ready for a fight, they continued to come in until the Trailer Park guys were outnumbered the tension in the air was thick, and the atmosphere was charged with electricity, The gang leader hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do next then a shot was fired.

Fatima shot him and what followed as a chain reaction was a full on gunfight as the situation spiralled out of control shot after shot rang out in the warehouse.

After a few minutes, the gunfire finally died down, with all of the Trailer Park Mafia members dead. Only one person was left alive, as a witness.

Madam and Fatima approached the witness, their guns still drawn. They dragged the man over to a corner of the warehouse, where they proceeded to interrogate him they demanded to know where the money was hidden and who was behind the robbery. Despite his injuries, the witness refused to talk.