Chapter 24: Big for your boots

Zac and Fatima lay entwined in bed, the morning light filtering in through the curtains. Zac's lips found their way to Fatima's neck, peppering her skin with soft kisses.

"Stop, I gotta go," Fatima said, trying to extricate herself from his embrace.

Chuckling, Zac asked, "Why you running from me?"

"I gotta get ready for work," she said, sitting up.

Zac pulled her back down, holding her close. "No, no, no, no just give me a few minutes,"

"You be taking too long," she complained, but couldn't help but smile at his playful persistence.

"I'll be quick, I promise," he said, his lips finding hers.

"Ugh okay, okay, okay," she relented, sinking back into the warmth of the bed with him.

He kisses his way down her body, tossing the sheet to the side he hooks the fingers of his hand under her teddy and pulls it down.

Her nipples are hard as he sucks one into his mouth and at the same time rubs his thumb over her clit.

"Ummm, shitt," she cries out from the sensation

"Hmm," he hums against her skin and releases her nipple with an audible pop. His gaze snaps up to her as his tongue lavishes her nipple.

Fatima throws her head back, "No. Look at me."

And she did. She watches her nipple disappear in his mouth once more, watches him as he teases it with his tongue and she opens her legs a bit wider to allow him access.

Zac positions himself between them, shoving her legs as far apart as possible and lowers his head, running his tongue all the way from her opening up to her clit.

She moans, hips bucking off the bed.

"Look at me," he orders against her folds, the feel of his breath against her heated flesh making her shudder. Fatima peers down, her skin burning with arousal as she meets his gaze.

His eyes locked on hers, he slowly slid his tongue between her folds and slides a finger inside her.

"Fuucck, Zac,"

"I want you to watch me make you come, over, and over," he says sliding two fingers inside her and he doesn't stop until she throws her head back arching her back of the bed, succumbing to her orgasm writhing against his lips.

Zac pulls his fingers out as the last spikes of her orgasm wreck her. Before she knows what's happening, he hops off the bed, grabs the full-length mirror in the closet and places it on the edge of their bed.

He picks her up and rearranges her so that her head is kind of hanging off the edge of the bed and she can see them in the mirror.

Positioning himself at her entrance, he slides his dick almost all the way in.

"Fuck, always so fucking tight, T." pulling out before entering her again, sliding a bit deeper every time he did, "I want you to watch what you do to me,"

"Ummm, yes daddy, fuck me," Fatima says breathlessly watching him pumping in and out of her in the mirror.

He starts to build a rhythm working her tightness, every thrust is as delicious and as punishing as the last.

His teeth sink into his bottom lip as he grunts and moans, driving into her as she watches in the mirror. Her orgasm comes out of nowhere and hits her like a freight train, but he doesn't pause; he doesn't even slow down as she clenches and spasms around his dick.

When she finally stops spasming, he hooks her leg up to his shoulder, "You are so wet and soft and tight. You can't imagine how fucking good this feels"